- The report contains detailed information about Statmon Technologies Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Statmon Technologies Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Statmon Technologies Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Statmon Technologies Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Statmon Technologies Corp. business.
About Statmon Technologies Corp.
Statmon Technologies Corp. provides a wireless and fiber infrastructure management solution for the control and monitoring of networks of remote sites. The companys proprietary software application Axess and supporting integration products are deployed in telecommunications, media broadcast, and navigation aid transmission networks to remote site in the network.
Products and Services
The companys technology is a control panel, or dashboard style management tool kit, linking digital and analog control, monitoring and information generating elements on a scale or narrow channel basis. Its proprietary technology products offer bi-directional telemetry for remote control, automation, self-healing and monitoring of devices, systems, and facilities in real time.
The company oversees a clients network operations center and network, as well as a central server model solution, which allows the data to reside at its partners or a Statmon facility.
Axess: The Axess software application remotely monitors devices, networks, and systems where automatic control and response is required. With Axess, system operators and engineers could remotely manage outlying operations from a network operations center down to the individual device level and rely on the systems automation capabilities, as well as alarm notification, root cause analysis, and fault descriptions, triggered when situations exceed a predetermined range or parameter. Axess operates on a Windows platform, is scalable and could simultaneously monitor remote sites.
Roving: Roving is the companys thin client used for remote access from anywhere on the globe. With a customizable graphical user interface, Roving allows the user to monitor, control, and manage its network from anywhere. Through Roving, network operators can connect remotely through the primary Axess point and manage the entire enterprise through this single portal.
Accurate: Accurate is the companys solution for monitoring Local People Meter data, as deployed in the Nielsen Media Research Local People Meter project across the U.S. It could interface directly with both the Norpak Universal Reader, and the Nielsen Media Research's NACAT application. It monitors four key components in the local people meter data, including final distributor system identification, final distributor date/time information, program system identification, and program data/time information.
GPX & UIF-32 (Universal Interface Unit): The GPX & UIF-32 is a universal interface designed to allow Axess to collect 32 channels of analog, logic type, and control information. The GPX & UIF-32 translates the general purpose input and output channels into serial or TCP/Ethernet data streams for process by Axess. The GPX & UIF-32 is a passive device, which means it relays information from devices, such as temperature sensors, door alarms, and light switches.
UVM-6 (Universal Voltage Monitor): The UVM-6 is a hardware interface that allows a host computer to measure and monitor six different A.C. line voltage (mains) sources on a remote basis.
Customers and Partners
The companys clients include NewsCorp FOX TV, Qualcomm - FLO TV; General Electric NBC Universal (Comcast) & Telemundo Television Networks; CBS Corporation Television and Radio Networks; The Walt Disney Company - ABC Television and Radio Networks; Cox Communications; Belo Corp. Television; Univision Communications, Television & Radio Network, Maryland Public Television; Australian Government owned Air Services of Australia; and Tribune Company Television.
The companys engineering design, construct, integration, and sales channel partners include NTC National TeleConsultants, Cascadiant, InfraCell, Harris Broadcast, Pixelmetrix, Sound Broadcast Services, Ltd., BTS Ireland, and Nautel Navigation.
In the telecom space, the company targets all the Qualcomm-related CDMA carriers in the United States and overseas, including US Cellular, AT&T, as well as the Ericsson-related GSM carriers in Asia.
The company competes with IBM, Computer Associates, and Hewlett-Packard.
Statmon Technologies Corp. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Statmon Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Statmon Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Statmon Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Statmon Technologies Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Statmon Technologies Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STATMON TECHNOLOGIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Statmon Technologies Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Statmon Technologies Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Statmon Technologies Corp. Major Shareholders
Statmon Technologies Corp. History
Statmon Technologies Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Statmon Technologies Corp. Offices and Representations
Statmon Technologies Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Statmon Technologies Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Statmon Technologies Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Statmon Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Statmon Technologies Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Statmon Technologies Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Statmon Technologies Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Statmon Technologies Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Statmon Technologies Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Statmon Technologies Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Statmon Technologies Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Statmon Technologies Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?