- The report contains detailed information about CyberDefender Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CyberDefender Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CyberDefender Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CyberDefender Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CyberDefender Corporation business.
About CyberDefender Corporation
CyberDefender Corporation provides Internet security software and services to the consumer and small business market. The company focuses on providing advanced solutions to protect consumers and small businesses against threats, such as identity theft, Internet viruses and spyware and to provide remote technical resolution services to those who use its products.
The company's business is focused on two areas, including computer security software and remote PC repair services.
Computer Security Software
CyberDefender Early Detection Center V2.0 (EDC): Early Detection Center V2.0 is a Windows PC Internet security suite designed to protect consumers against spyware, viruses, phishing attacks and spam. CyberDefender Early Detection Center utilizes the earlyNETWORK and includes threat definition updates during the subscription term.
CyberDefender Registry Cleaner V1.0: Registry Cleaner V1.0 is Windows PC optimization software designed to improve performance and speed up PC speed. CyberDefender Registry Cleaner V1.0 fixes common Windows registry errors. Users would receive unlimited updates during the subscription term.
CyberDefender FamilyPak: The FamilyPak offers the same technology as CyberDefender Early Detection Center V2.0. FamilyPak is designed for families with multiple PCs or small businesses running multiple PCs.
MyIdentityDefender V1.0: A free Windows Internet Explorer browser plug-in designed to protect users against phishing attacks and dangerous Web sites. It has an imbedded search engine powered by InfoSpace.
CyberDefender Identity Protection Service: This is an identity protection service offering users basic ID protection features and an identity theft insurance policy.
CyberDefender Identity Protection Service with Credit Monitoring: This version of the CyberDefender Identity Protection Services includes credit monitoring.
AntiSpyware For Dummies: AntiSpyware For Dummies is a Windows PC Internet security suite designed to protect consumers against spyware, viruses, phishing attacks, and spam. This product utilizes the earlyNETWORK and includes threat definition updates during the subscription term.
Remote PC Repair Services
The companys support services are designed to help customers with a range of technical support issues that may be affecting their desktop or laptop PCs.
CyberDefenderCOMPLETE: CyberDefenderCOMPLETE is a one-time resolution service which provides a live tech-on-call service for any technology problem.
CyberDefenderPREMIUM: CyberDefenderPREMIUM provides live premium tech-on-call service from 5 am PST to 10 pm PST 7 days per week. This service includes remote PC repair of any technology problem and is sold in annual or multi-year subscriptions. Services are offered primarily through its U.S. based agents. This service also includes a copy of its Antivirus/Antispyware software.
CyberDefenderULTIMATE: CyberDefenderULTIMATE provides live premium tech-on-call service 24 hours per day and 7 days per week and includes its Antivirus/Antispyware software. The service is sold in annual or multi-year subscriptions. This service gives its customers access to its offshore agents.
The company formed a strategic relationship with GR Match, LLC (GRM), a subsidiary of Guthy-Renker LLC, a direct response marketing company. This partnership has enabled the company to add new marketing channels for its products. GRM provides direct response media campaigns for its products, including radio and television direct response commercials, and purchases media time on its behalf.
The company formed a strategic relationship with Wiley Publishing, Inc., owner of the For Dummies trademark, for use of the For Dummies trademark in connection with the development, sale, distribution, and promotion of a new line of products.
The company formed a strategic relationship with Microsoft to distribute the Bing toolbar through its products.
The companys primary customers are consumers and small business who use personal computers that use the Windows operating systems. Its customers reside primarily in the United States.
The company's competitors include Webroot Software, Sunbelt Software, Kaspersky Labs, McAfee, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Computer Associates.
The company was founded in 2003. It was formerly known as Network Dynamics and changed its name to CyberDefender Corporation in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CyberDefender Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CyberDefender Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CyberDefender Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CyberDefender Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CyberDefender Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYBERDEFENDER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CyberDefender Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CyberDefender Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CyberDefender Corporation Major Shareholders
CyberDefender Corporation History
CyberDefender Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CyberDefender Corporation Offices and Representations
CyberDefender Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CyberDefender Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CyberDefender Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
CyberDefender Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CyberDefender Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CyberDefender Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CyberDefender Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CyberDefender Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
CyberDefender Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
CyberDefender Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CyberDefender Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CyberDefender Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?