- The report contains detailed information about Tier Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tier Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tier Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tier Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tier Technologies Inc. business.
About Tier Technologies Inc.
Tier Technologies, Inc. provides biller direct electronic payment solutions, through its primary brand official payments. The companys solutions provide payment services through multiple channels, including the Internet, automated interactive voice response (IVR), call center, and point-of-sale (POS) environments.
The companys solutions include multiple payment services, including, convenience fee payments, absorbed payments, payment reminder, and automated payment scheduling. It also offers its clients payment choices, including credit and debit cards, electronic checks, cash and money orders, and emerging payment methods.
Electronic Payment Solutions (EPS) Operations
The companys business consists of its biller direct solutions which it refers to as electronic payment solutions. It offers its services using various pricing options, such as transaction fee, convenience fee, flat fee, or client absorbed fee, which would be billed as a percentage fee, a fixed fee, or combination of both. Its client base includes the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS), 27 states, the District of Columbia, and approximately 4,600 additional clients, consisting primarily of local governments and other public sector clients, and approximately 100 private sector clients. As of September 30, 2010, the company offered approximately 9,200 payment types.
Voice and Systems Automation (VSA)
The companys Voice and Systems Automation (VSA) business provided interactive voice response systems and support services, including customization, installation, and maintenance. It serves approximately 100 customers.
The company offers its services in a range of markets, including federal, state and local, property tax, utility, education sectors, and other includes local government fines and fees, motor vehicle registration and payments, rent, insurance, K-12 meal pay and fee payments, and personal property tax payments.
Tier Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tier Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tier Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tier Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tier Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tier Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIER TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tier Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tier Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tier Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Tier Technologies Inc. History
Tier Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tier Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Tier Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tier Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tier Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tier Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Tier Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tier Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tier Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tier Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tier Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tier Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tier Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tier Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?