- The report contains detailed information about InkSure Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InkSure Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InkSure Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InkSure Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InkSure Technologies Inc. business.
About InkSure Technologies Inc.
InkSure Technologies Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, marketing, and sale of customized authentication solutions designed to improve the security of documents and branded products.
The company operates with in the authentication industry, an industry that includes various companies providing technologies and services designed to prevent the counterfeiting and diversion of documents and products. Additionally, it is developing an advanced chipless radio frequency identification (RFID) solution.
Smartink - Machine Readable Authentication Codes for Advanced Security
The companys SmartInk codes are secure encoded inks and coatings that provide authentication solutions ranging from a definitive yes/no verification to multi functional systems that allow item identification, track & trace functionality, real-time encoding, and debiting applications. SmartInk codes are created by mixing special chemical markers (taggants) into commercial inks, coatings, and other media, and applying them, using standard printing process, onto documents, tickets, product packaging, and labels. All SmartInk marker/carrier mixtures are allocated with covert signatures that are detected by its line of readers, including the handheld field verification SignaSure readers and the high speed SortSure validator.
Signasure - Advanced Authentication Readers
The companys SignaSure series features advanced readers for authentication of sensitive documents and branded products. The SignaSure readers are equipped with technology to provide users with security solutions. The readers utilize proprietary algorithms and electro-optical techniques to authenticate covert SmartInk codes, which are created by mixing special chemical markers (taggants) into commercial inks, coatings, and other media and applying them, using standard printing processes, onto documents, tickets, product packaging, and labels.
Pocketsure - Mobile Authentication Readers for Smart Protection
The companys PocketSure combines handheld, machine-readable detection with forensic-level analysis. Approximately 5.5 inches in length and weighing a mere 2.5 ounces, the PocketSure includes single-code memory, audio and visual indicators, and the ability to operate on standard AAA batteries. PocketSure is used by warehouses, return centers, law enforcement agencies, and retail organizations seeking to optimize their anti-counterfeiting and reverse logistics measures. The companys PocketSure and SignaSure can be combined to create multi-level security programs wherein a primary level of inspectors employ PocketSure for detection of a base covert code while a secondary level of security specialists employ SignaSure in the field to detect a complex forensic-level code.
Sortsure - In-Line Verification for High-Speed Processing, Quality Control, and Audit Functions
The companys SortSure readers provide high-speed authentication and quality control of large quantities. The embedded OEM kits enable integration with existing equipment, whether backroom processing units, printing presses, or inspection systems in distribution/return centers. One model incorporates a mechanized traversing arm for real-time quality control readings over Web-based printing presses. All models utilize technology and electro-optical techniques to measure and/or authenticate covert SmartInk codes.
Holosure - Combining Covert & Overt Security: A Multi-Tier Protection
The HoloSure, a machine-readable hologram system consists of a holographic image and a machine-readable code. The HoloSure system combines the benefits of both systems into one feature that contains multiple levels of security. The machine-readable element is a fingerprint signature of a secure code incorporated in the hologram during standard production.
Emerging Technology - RFID
The company is developing products that permit high volume tagging and authentication without requiring a line of sight. It is working on the development of next-generation chipless label technology for RFID applications. This RFID technology is being designed to permit no line of sight identification of its tags. Its chipless tags would be suitable for a variety of applications, including high speed work flow; item identification; production floor controls; supply chain management; track and trace applications; and authentication.
The company primarily serves customers in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
InkSure Technologies Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InkSure Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InkSure Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InkSure Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InkSure Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InkSure Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INKSURE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InkSure Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InkSure Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InkSure Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
InkSure Technologies Inc. History
InkSure Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InkSure Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
InkSure Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InkSure Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InkSure Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
InkSure Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InkSure Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InkSure Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InkSure Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InkSure Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
InkSure Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
InkSure Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InkSure Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InkSure Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?