- The report contains detailed information about Tibco Software, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tibco Software, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tibco Software, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tibco Software, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tibco Software, Inc. business.
About Tibco Software, Inc.
TIBCO Software, Inc. provides infrastructure software solutions in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and Japan.
The company offers a range of software products that can be sold individually to solve specific technical challenges, but the emphasis of its product development and sales efforts is to create products that interoperate and can be sold together as a suite. The company divides its products into three major groups: service-oriented architecture (SOA), business optimization, and business process management (BPM).
SOA: The companys software helps organizations migrate to an IT infrastructure made up of services that can be assembled, orchestrated and reused. SOA turns information and functions into discrete and reusable components that can be invoked from across the business and aggregated with other such services to create infrastructure applications. This helps companies streamline the integration and orchestration of assets across technological, organizational and geographical boundaries. Its software enables the creation, management and virtualization of heterogeneous services and provides a unified environment for policy and service management. It also delivers capabilities in the areas of service mediation, orchestration, and communication, and the development of Internet applications.
Business optimization: The companys software helps organizations convert and analyze data to create meaningful information and deliver it to employees, customers, and partners. Its software also tracks major volumes of real-time events as they occur and applies rules to identify patterns that signify problems, threats and opportunities, and can automatically initiate appropriate notifications or adaptations of processes. This helps line-level employees perform their jobs, helps managers identify and analyze problems and opportunities, and gives customers the ability to get information directly or through salespeople, service personnel or customer care representatives.
BPM: The companys software helps organizations coordinate the process flows that control how their assets work together. This software can coordinate the human and electronic resources inside a business and its network of customers and partners. The companys products automate routine tasks and exception handling and also orchestrate long-lived activities and transactions that cut across organizational and geographical boundaries.
The companys products are licensed by companies worldwide in various industries, such as energy, financial services, government, insurance, life science, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, and transportation and logistics.
The companys professional services offerings include a range of consulting services, such as systems planning and design, installation and systems integration for the deployment of TIBCO products. It offers its professional services with the initial deployment of its products, as well as on an ongoing basis to address the continuing needs of its customers.
The company also has relationships with resellers, professional service organizations, and system integrators, including Accenture, Atos Origin, CapGemini, Deloitte Consulting, HP Enterprise Services, HCL Technologies, and Infosys Technologies, which include their participation in the deployment of its products to customers.
In April 2010, Tibco Software Inc. announced that it has signed a global partnership agreement with Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. to integrate its infrastructure software with Huawei's Business Support System (BSS) solution.
The company competes with various providers of infrastructure software, including IBM, Oracle, Pegasystems, Progress Software, SAP, and Software AG.
TIBCO Software, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tibco Software, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tibco Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tibco Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tibco Software, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tibco Software, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIBCO SOFTWARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tibco Software, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tibco Software, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tibco Software, Inc. Major Shareholders
Tibco Software, Inc. History
Tibco Software, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tibco Software, Inc. Offices and Representations
Tibco Software, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tibco Software, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tibco Software, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tibco Software, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Tibco Software, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tibco Software, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tibco Software, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tibco Software, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tibco Software, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tibco Software, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tibco Software, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tibco Software, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?