Quintek Technologies Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Quintek Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quintek Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quintek Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quintek Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quintek Technologies Inc. business.
About Quintek Technologies Inc.
Quintek Technologies, Inc. provides back office services and solutions. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries Quintek Services, Inc. (QSI) and Sapphire Consulting Services, Inc., the company provides services to enable Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations to reduce costs and maximize revenues.
The companys QSI business unit provides back-office services to reduce its customers costs by enabling them to focus on their core competencies. The company reduces its customers costs by converting their documents from paper to electronic formats, making these documents readily organized and available and automating the routing and approval processes related to electronic documents via the internet.
Mailroom Outsourcing: The company retrieves the mail directly from the post office through a P.O. Box, sorts, scans and captures key data fields from each document. The scanned images and corresponding data are uploaded directly to the customers Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or its Application Service Provider partners systems for online viewing by the customers end user.
High-Speed Scanning: High Speed Scanning contract would usually include receiving paper documents and delivering these documents directly into the customers ECM system. It provides the ground transportation and secure facility for processing the documents, trained staff for processing the documents, expertise to index, scan and categorize the documents, expertise to re-assemble the original documents in the format and order they were delivered and the expertise to upload the documents and the indexing into the customers ECM system.
Domestic/Offshore Data Capture (OCR) and Indexing: The company can use manual and OCR technologies to create indexing for converted digital images. It can perform this service in-house, on-site or offshore.
ASP Hosting of Scanned Images: The company provides clients with support for choice preferred by the customer such as Ascend Software from Ascend Software, Inc., Microsoft Sharepoint Server by Microsoft; Documentum, Captiva and Application Extender from EMC Corporation or Docushare by Xerox Corporation. This provides its clients the capability of viewing business critical documents online.
Workflow Automation: The company designs and installs software systems that automate the routing and approval of processes otherwise performed manually. This is accomplished by converting paper documents to electronic version and utilizing an automated workflow process via the internet or intranet.
The company offers various secure online data storage and compliance solutions for business needs. Storing records off-site would help reduce storage expenses, improve the security of records, and maximize new growth for personnel. It offers software programs to ensure that records are safe, secure, and readily available. It also offers custom reporting for records information needs.
Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Solutions
The company offers a range of services to support disaster preparedness and response from the data center to the edge of the network, encompassing mainframes, servers, PCs, and physical records.
With the disaster recovery support services the company provides, its customers can assess impact of various scenarios before disaster strikes or assist in rapid recovery if the worst does happen. It reduces the risk that vital data would be lost due to a disaster, ensure recovery of corporate data, including distributed data, provide email continuity for Microsoft Exchange Services, consistently implement the best practices for recovery across multiple locations and support compliance requirements for safeguarding sensitive data.
The companys solutions would give local and remote disaster recovery of Microsoft Exchange; enable companies to deploy email continuity by protecting Microsoft Exchange Servers.
Document Destruction Services
The companys records management would destroy all old and confidential records, while providing its customers with a Certificate of Destruction to guarantee that records were destroyed properly.
The company competes with Affiliated Computer Services; Unisys Corp.; and Electronic Data Systems Corp.
Quintek Technologies, Inc., formerly known as Quintek Electronics, Inc., was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quintek Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quintek Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quintek Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quintek Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quintek Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUINTEK TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Quintek Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quintek Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Quintek Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Quintek Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quintek Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quintek Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Quintek Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quintek Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Quintek Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Quintek Technologies Inc. History
Quintek Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quintek Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Quintek Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quintek Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quintek Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Quintek Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Quintek Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quintek Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?