- The report contains detailed information about Broadcaster Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Broadcaster Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Broadcaster Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Broadcaster Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Broadcaster Inc. business.
About Broadcaster Inc.
Broadcaster, Inc. engages in the game development business and the telecommunications business.
The company, in August 2008, entered into the business of providing content for mobile and on line markets when the company acquired a game development company, LampLighter Studios, Inc. (LampLighter). LampLighter is an art service company that provides graphic art for online games, cell phone games, video games and commercial video projects. LampLighter customers include Sony Home, Sparkplay Media, Zynga and NC-Soft. LampLighter created the artwork for Aurora Feint one of the highly played games on the I-Phone in July 2008.
The company, in 2008, entered into another new line of business, the telecommunications business in China. In October 2008, the company acquired Eyecandy, Inc. a Delaware corporation whose principal operations are conducted in Shanghai, China through its subsidiary Eyecandy Media, Inc. Eyecandy Media, Inc. is a fully licensed, new media company primarily focused on providing video technology and value added services for interactive media. Eyecandy Media provides video search, video broadcasting and VOD applications to internet and cell phone users. Eyecandy Media provides cell phone applications to China Mobile for use in various Chinese provinces. Eyecandy Media has licenses in China for the provision of key services including a service provider and internet content provider.
Broadcaster.com is a global Internet entertainment network that provides consumers with access to online entertainment. Broadcasters website, which contains its Social Video Network, is located at www.broadcaster.com. Although the company has not added new content to the Web site since December 2007, the Web site still continues to offer a variety of on-demand programming including movies, music, television shows, viral videos, mobile media, games, news, sports, and other entertainment focused content, in one place that can be viewed or downloaded at anytime and on several devices.
Broadcaster.com is a Social Video Network that empowers registered members to become broadcasters, either of themselves through webcam video chat, or as producers broadcasting from playlists of live and pre-recorded content. Broadcasters are able to edit their programming with free Broadcaster tools, find an audience by inviting and adding other viewers to their friends list, and notify their audience of broadcast schedules and updates to channel content. Broadcasters library of content offers a wide variety of full-length movies, music videos, news feeds, original and proprietary content.
The company, in July 2007, released its free Social Video Network a two-way interactive video and chat interface and community building tool. In August 2007, the company released its remote video technology.
Game Development Business
The company, in August 2008, entered into the business of providing content for mobile and on line markets when the company acquired a game development company, LampLighter Studios, Inc. (LampLighter). LampLighter is an art service company that provides graphic art for online games, cell phone games, video games and commercial video projects, The companys client base consists primarily of video game developers and producers. LampLighter customers include Sony Home, Sparkplay Media, Zynga and NC-Soft. LampLighter created the artwork for Aurora Feint one of the highly played games on the I-Phone in July 2008.
The company, in October 2008, acquired Eyecandy, Inc. a Delaware corporation whose principal operations are conducted in Shanghai, China through its subsidiary Eyecandy Media, Inc. Eyecandy Media, Inc. is a new media company primarily focused on providing video technology and value added services for interactive media. Eyecandy Media provides video search, video broadcasting and VOD applications to internet and cell phone users. Eyecandy Media provides cell phone applications to China Mobile for use in various Chinese provinces and expects to provide additional media applications and content, such as casual games to the future 3G cell phone subscribers in China. Eyecandy Media has licenses in China for the provision of services including a service provider and internet content provider.
Main competitors of the company in its internet business were three Internet websites YouTube, Go Fish and Paltalk. The companys competitors are Alcazar Entertainment, Nikitova LLC, Vogster Entertainment LLC, iCube Studios, InterServ International Inc., Recreate Solutions Ltd., Tose, Virtuos, Animation Farm, AWE Games, Level Design Dreams, Shadows in Darkness, Red Fly, and Redjade Inc, Liquid Development, Massive Black, Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft. Its competitors also include Hurry!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BROADCASTER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BROADCASTER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BROADCASTER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BROADCASTER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BROADCASTER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Broadcaster Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Broadcaster Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Broadcaster Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Broadcaster Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Broadcaster Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BROADCASTER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BROADCASTER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BROADCASTER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BROADCASTER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BROADCASTER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BROADCASTER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Broadcaster Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Broadcaster Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Broadcaster Inc. Major Shareholders
Broadcaster Inc. History
Broadcaster Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Broadcaster Inc. Offices and Representations
Broadcaster Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Broadcaster Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Broadcaster Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Broadcaster Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Broadcaster Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Broadcaster Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Broadcaster Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Broadcaster Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Broadcaster Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Broadcaster Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Broadcaster Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Broadcaster Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?