- The report contains detailed information about TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. business.
About TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd.
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. operates as a professional services firm that provides software quality assurance and testing expertise. Its services help in mitigating the risks inherent to technological risks of software and IT application development, integration, and implementation. The company offers various solutions, including agile, automated, compliance, functional, load and stress, offshore, performance, and usability testing services; business intelligence, customer care and billing, ERP and CRM, financial, gaming, industry and retail, life sciences, military and defense, real time and embedded and telecom systems; and application life cycle management, configuration management, customer experience monitoring, and logo certification services. TesCom offers its services to companies operating in the finance, telecom, pharmaceuticals, and other sectors. It operates in the United Kingdom, the United States, Israel, France, Singapore, and Australia. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Givat Savyon, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TESCOM SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Major Shareholders
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. History
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Offices and Representations
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TesCom Software Systems Testing Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?