- The report contains detailed information about Emblaze Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Emblaze Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Emblaze Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Emblaze Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Emblaze Ltd. business.
About Emblaze Ltd.
Emblaze Ltd. (the Company) and its subsidiaries provide solutions for rich-media delivery and associated services over wireless and broadband IP networks. The Company's products are marketed worldwide. The Company's products are marketed worldwide. The Company has five active subsidiaries: Orca Interactive Ltd. an Israeli corporation, Emblaze Semiconductor Ltd. an Israeli corporation, AlphaCell Wireless 2001 Ltd. an Israeli corporation, Emblaze Systems Inc. a U.S. corporation and Emblaze Systems U.K.
Emblaze Systems provides the hardware (servers) and software solutions enabling wireless operators to offer rich-media value added services to their subscribers.
All four of the Emblaze companies - Emblaze Systems, ORCA, Emblaze Semiconductor and AlphaCell - are built around the same technology, same vision, and deliver end-to-end solutions supporting rich media personal communication services over wireless and IP networks.
ORCA Interactive is the supplier of systems for broadband xDSL operators, empowering video on demand and interactive television applications. Orca systems are up, live and running in South Korea, Taiwan and Japan, serving many thousands of homes.
Emblaze Semiconductor designs the VLSI and ASIC chip sets, and writes the software that powers the consumer gadgets and terminals to send and receive multimedia. Their chip sets had significant design wins with key handset manufacturers like Samsung, Telson and others.
AlphaCell designs, develops and manufactures next generation multimedia mobile phones working to a carriers individual configuration specification. It is one of the few manufacturers that custom tailors a unique product. AlphaCell has major commercial deals in place with Carphone Warehouse and Orange Israel.
Established in 1994, Emblaze Systems is at the forefront of the introduction of rich media delivery to handheld and mobile devices.
The Emblaze Mobile Media Solution
Emblaze Systems provides a customized, media centric, end-to-end solution for mobile media. Its solution comprises a set of products and services supporting the entire process of creating, managing and delivering mobile rich media services.
EMstudio is an authoring and publishing system for the creation of mobile media content. The system enables: Creation of video and audio clips for mobile streaming and download, in both 3GPP and Microsoft (WMT) formats; Live audio and video encoding; Integration with media editing tools for authoring content; Publishing created content to Content Management systems; Capture of media from external devices; and Scheduling and automated encoding.
EMcoder is a commercial solution for MMS service interoperability, achieved through advanced transcoding, based on real-time content and device recognition. Commercially deployed in numerous carrier sites, it is seamlessly integrated into any MMS environment, expanding the service content sources and the potential user base for the carrier.
From images & audio to video & MMS Slide show, the EMcoder converts media objects and messages as they are being sent. Content providers can publish content once and the end user can either choose a preferred media type or can receive media with automatic optimal support.
EMplatform is a commercially deployed, 3GPP-compliant, rich media solution for management and delivery of video content services. Its main functionalities include:
Service management - provisioning, user and session management, usage reporting, rating and charging, and application of Digital Rights Management (DRM) rules; Content management - import, categorization, definition and distribution of media assets; Interfaces for value added applications developed by third parties; and Service creation engines for pull and push video services.
Media Delivery: EMplatform provides advanced video streaming and download delivery in multiple formats and codecs, from 3GPP-compliant MPEG4 through Microsoft video formats, to cutting edge H.264 codecs. EMplatform enables wide and flexible video content distribution, while ensuring optimal end-user experience.
EMplayer is a client-
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMBLAZE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMBLAZE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMBLAZE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMBLAZE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMBLAZE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Emblaze Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Emblaze Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Emblaze Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Emblaze Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Emblaze Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMBLAZE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMBLAZE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMBLAZE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMBLAZE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMBLAZE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMBLAZE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Emblaze Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Emblaze Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Emblaze Ltd. Major Shareholders
Emblaze Ltd. History
Emblaze Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Emblaze Ltd. Offices and Representations
Emblaze Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Emblaze Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Emblaze Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Emblaze Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Emblaze Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Emblaze Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Emblaze Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Emblaze Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Emblaze Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Emblaze Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Emblaze Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Emblaze Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?