- The report contains detailed information about Top Image Systems Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Top Image Systems Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Top Image Systems Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Top Image Systems Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Top Image Systems Ltd. business.
About Top Image Systems Ltd.
Top Image Systems Ltd. develops and markets automated data capture solutions for managing and validating content gathered from customers, trading partners, and employees.
The company's solutions, whether originating from electronic, paper, mobile, or other sources, deliver digital content to the applications that drive an enterprise by using advanced technologies, including wireless communications, servers, form processing, and information recognition systems. Its software improves business processes by integrating different types of data from multiple sources. The companys solutions deliver the extracted data to applications, such as document and content management, enterprise resource planning, or customer relationship management. Its customers include large corporations and governmental agencies.
The companys signature solution is the eFLOW Unified Content Platform. eFLOW provides the common architectural infrastructure for its solutions. Based on a single, integrated environment, the eFLOW platform provides a visual application designed to enable the structure of a form processing and data capture solution. eFLOW facilitates the development of applications ranging from desktop, stand-alone applications to high-volume, network-based systems.
eFLOW provides enterprise-wide solutions for every data capture and content delivery need, all on a single platform, using one set of business rules. eFLOW allows a customer to integrate data of any format and from multiple sources, including the Internet, paper, fax, microfilm, microfiche, electronic, and email, and of different types, such as invoices, freight and shipping bills, purchase orders and others, to provide a single connection to the enterprise application system.
eFLOW is designed to address the needs of companies, institutions, government agencies, and other organizations with a range of form processing requirements (5,000 or more forms per day).
eFLOW's open architecture allows for integration with major content management, enterprise resource planning (ERP), CRM, and workflow systems, as well as major multi-function printers and scanners. Therefore, eFLOW provides a solution for managing invoices and payments.
eFLOWs underlying infrastructure utilizes advanced technologies, such as Microsoft .NET Microsoft Visual Basic and Web 2.0 for applications, to provide an accelerated data capture solution for paper, electronic forms, fax, and ftp files. Developing the advanced version of eFLOW unified content platform, eFLOW Version 3.0 and future version, based on the Microsoft .NET technology ensures its compatibility with future Microsoft technologies and other technology partners. eFLOW includes support for the XML standard which enables the interchange of documents between systems and applications in a standard format.
eFLOWs Client/Server architecture allows users to access the solution through one channel, the eFLOW server which results in network security. To support the needs of clients global operations, the system can process multiple languages at the interface, database (Unicode), and OCR / ICR levels. The system supports major European languages, Chinese, and Japanese.
Targeting banking and finance, logistics, insurance, postal systems, healthcare, tax, statistics, and other potential markets, eFLOW technologies enable enterprises to implement digital information recognition, improving processing and speeding up the data entry cycle by providing a single data collection entry point.
The company has released eFLOW Version 4.0, which includes analyzing tools for improving control over recognition rates, look-up tables are available at any stage to speed up recognition and validation processes. eFLOW Version 4 also includes automatic dynamic learning. It also released eFLOW Version 4.5. Its Web enabled completion module introduces a new zero-print user interface to meet customers' demands, including cross platform and cross browser compatibility. The eFLOW solution includes a set of applications that run on top of the core platform and enables invoice processing, accounts payable processing, and mailroom automati
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Top Image Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Top Image Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Top Image Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Top Image Systems Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Top Image Systems Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Top Image Systems Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Top Image Systems Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Top Image Systems Ltd. Major Shareholders
Top Image Systems Ltd. History
Top Image Systems Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Top Image Systems Ltd. Offices and Representations
Top Image Systems Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Top Image Systems Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Top Image Systems Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Top Image Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Top Image Systems Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Top Image Systems Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Top Image Systems Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Top Image Systems Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Top Image Systems Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Top Image Systems Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Top Image Systems Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Top Image Systems Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?