- The report contains detailed information about Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. business.
About Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. publishes, develops, and distributes interactive entertainment software.
The companys publishing business consists of its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, which publishes its titles under 2K Games, 2K Sports, and 2K Play. It develops, markets, and publishes software titles for the gaming and entertainment hardware platforms, including Sony's PlayStation3 (PS3) and PlayStation2 (PS2) computer entertainment systems; Sony's PSP (PlayStationPortable) (PSP) system; Microsoft's Xbox 360 (Xbox 360) video game and entertainment system; Nintendo's Wii (Wii) and DS (DS) systems; and for the PC and Games for Windows. It also develops and publishes titles for digital distribution through Sony's PlayStation Network (PSN) and Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Marketplace (Xbox LIVE) and Xbox LIVE Arcade (XBLA), as well as digitally offers its PC titles through online download stores and services, such as Steam. It develops and publishes titles for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Publishing and Software Development Businesses
The companys publishing business sells its internally developed software titles and software titles developed by third parties. It has internal development studios located in Australia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Rockstar Games: The companys Rockstar Games business publishes internally developed software titles. Rockstar Games is its wholly-owned publisher for Grand Theft Auto and Midnight Club franchise.
2K: The companys 2K label publishes its titles under 2K Games, 2K Sports, and 2K Play.
2K Games: 2K Games publishes various entertainment properties across multiple genres. 2K Games' internally owned and developed franchises include BioShock, Mafia, and Sid Meier's Civilization series. In February 2010, 2K Games released BioShock 2, a new multiplayer experience that enhances the lore and fiction of the BioShock universe. 2K Games also expanded the Sid Meier's Civilization series by releasing Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution onto mobile platforms for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
2K Sports: The company develops its 2K Sports software titles through its internal development studios, including the Major League Baseball 2K series, NBA 2K series, NHL 2K series, Top Spin tennis series, and Don King boxing title. 2K Sports has third party licensing relationships with Major League Baseball Properties, the Major League Baseball Players Association, and Major League Baseball Advanced Media. In addition, 2K Sports has secured licensing agreements with the National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League.
2K Play: 2K Play focuses on developing and publishing titles for the market of casual and family-friendly games. 2K Play titles are developed by internal development studios and third party developers. Internally developed titles include Carnival Games and Birthday Party Bash. In 2009, 2K Play released a licensed casual and family-friendly, internally developed game, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. 2K Play also has a partnership with Nickelodeon to publish video games based on its Nick Jr. titles, such as Dora the Explorer; Go, Diego, Go!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Major Shareholders
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. History
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Offices and Representations
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?