- The report contains detailed information about Teradata Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teradata Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teradata Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teradata Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teradata Corporation business.
About Teradata Corporation
Teradata Corporation provides enterprise data warehousing solutions, including enterprise analytic technologies and services.
Data Warehousing Solutions
The companys data warehousing solutions are comprised of software, hardware, and related business consulting and support services. Data warehousing is the process of capturing, integrating, storing, managing, and analyzing data to answer business questions and make more informed, faster decisions.
Customers use the companys data warehousing software and hardware technologies and related services to acquire, aggregate, store and integrate data from multiple sources, including transaction and enterprise resource planning systems; manage and analyze these data through the Teradata database software and tools, data mining, master data management and other enterprise analytical applications, such as customer management, demand and supply chain management, enterprise risk management, and financial management; and integrate analytics-based decisions into operational processes.
The companys solutions allow customers to obtain an integrated view of their business (including customers, products, channels, financials, suppliers, partners, and services); and transform business data into useful, insightful and actionable business intelligence.
The company offers a new purpose-built Teradata Platform Family adding the Data Mart Appliance, the Data Warehouse Appliance, and the Extreme Data Appliance to the existing Active Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
Active Enterprise Intelligence: Teradata extends the use of traditional data warehousing by integrating analytics into enterprise business processes through a solution known as Active Enterprise Intelligence, which reduces the time between obtaining information and acting on it.
The company provides enterprise data warehousing solutions with an integrated business that includes professionals and technologies. Its products are optimized and integrated specifically for data warehousing, including the database and application software, hardware platform, and related consulting and support services.
Teradata Database Software: The companys software combined with massively parallel processing (MPP) architecture provides the foundation for ability to support and manage a range of mixed workloads and data warehousing functions. The companys Teradata database software delivers near real-time intelligence for its customers with capabilities and features, such as support of short-term operational and long-term strategic workloads (mixed workloads), the ability to handle various concurrent queries, and simplified system management, high system availability, event monitoring, and easy integration into the enterprise. The company also offers subscriptions that provide its customers with when-and-if-available upgrades and enhancements to its database software.
Teradata Platform: For the hardware component of its solutions, Teradata integrates and optimizes open systems hardware components with its value-added, fault-tolerant BYNET MPP interconnect. The company utilizes Intel XEON 32/64-bit servers, along with storage offerings, to provide transparent scalability. Its solutions perform in multiple operating environments, including UNIX, LINUX, and Microsoft Windows.
Teradata Logical Data Models: The companys enterprise industry logical data models (LDMs) are designed to be blueprints for designing an enterprise data warehouse that reflects business priorities tailored to the specific needs of a particular industry. Its LDMs are licensed to its customers as a key component of its data warehousing solutions. The company also offers subscriptions that provide its customers with when-and-if-available upgrades and enhancements to its LDMs.
Teradata Analytic Applications and Tools: The company offers a suite of data access and management tools and applications that leverage enterprise intelligence to solve business problems. These tools and applications include: data mining, master data management, customer management, enterprise risk management, finance and performance management, demand and supply chain
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TERADATA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TERADATA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TERADATA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TERADATA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TERADATA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teradata Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teradata Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teradata Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teradata Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teradata Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TERADATA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TERADATA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TERADATA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TERADATA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TERADATA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TERADATA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teradata Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teradata Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Teradata Corporation Major Shareholders
Teradata Corporation History
Teradata Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Teradata Corporation Offices and Representations
Teradata Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teradata Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teradata Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Teradata Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Teradata Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teradata Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Teradata Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teradata Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Teradata Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Teradata Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teradata Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teradata Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?