- The report contains detailed information about IPIX Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IPIX Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IPIX Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IPIX Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IPIX Corp. business.
About IPIX Corp.
IPIX Corporation provides imaging solutions for commerce, communication, and security applications. The companys solutions create, process, and manage a variety of media including still images, 360 degree by 360 degree immersive images and video.
The companys solutions include cameras kits, software tools, services, infrastructure and training to support immersive imaging. Camera systems include all of the components necessary to capture immersive still photography or video.
The companys products enable users to create 360 degree photographic images or video through the use of a wide angle or fisheye lens. IPIX still photography or video content is either a 360 degree x 180 degree (hemispherical) view taken with a single shot, or a 360 degree x 360 degree view, taken by two back-to-back hemispherical shots. Its technology can also be used for approximately two shots to create higher resolution final content.
Immersive Video Products
The video product portfolio consists of three product lines with various configurations within each product line. The product lines are: CommandView, CommandView360, and InSight camera systems. The main camera electronics and fisheye lens optics have been designed to be used across the entire product line. These camera systems allow the user to view live and recorded video at user definable frame rates and compression settings to conserve bandwidth and storage requirements.
The CommandView camera consists of a two or three mega-pixel sensor, a digital signal processor (DSP) module and a power distribution and communication module. CommandView utilizes the companys fisheye lens that has been optimized for the image sensor in the camera subassembly to provide an attractive video surveillance product offering to the security market. CommandView comes in multiple configurations: wall-mount, ceiling-mounted dome, and for low intrusive monitoring, a flush mount kit and recessed dome kit. CommandView provides complete and continuous situational awareness. The CommandView camera sees everything at the same time and monitors everything in its field of view with no blind spots. Users have the ability to pan-tilt-zoom on both live and recorded video with no moving parts, as well as remotely view and manage cameras from an off-site location.
CommandView360 utilizes two camera sub-assemblies, mounted back-to-back, and one fisheye lens on each camera to provide full 360 degree coverage of the area of concern. Full 360 degree coverage means the camera is monitoring in both the horizontal and vertical dimensions at the same time. This optical system integrates an optional off-the-shelf third party mechanical pan-tilt-zoom camera that has an optical zoom capability for long range target identification and tracking.
The CommandView360 software performs a mathematical calculation and sends the coordinates of the pixel that the operator mouse-clicked on to the mechanical pan-tilt-zoom camera as positioning commands. The mechanical pan-tilt-zoom camera moves to the correct position to capture the target and the operator then zooms in for close-up monitoring. The CommandView360 offers operators the ability to find a target anywhere within a three dimensional spaceeliminating the guess work commonly associated with traditional mechanical pan-tilt-zoom cameras.
InSight is the companys entry-level digital camera system using the camera subassembly that forms the foundation of its entire product portfolio. This camera is capable of generating high resolution images at full motion frame rates that range from 15 frames per second to 48 frames per second, depending upon compression settings and number of users on the network. The product comes in two configurations. In the ceiling-mount configuration, the user may select a fixed or a directional camera mount. The directional mount allows the user to swivel the camera to adjust the direction in which the camera is pointed. The InSight camera may be mounted in a parapet or rampart enclosure for outdoor use.
Integration with Digital/Network Video Recording Solutions
The company fo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IPIX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IPIX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IPIX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IPIX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IPIX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IPIX Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IPIX Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IPIX Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IPIX Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IPIX Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. IPIX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IPIX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IPIX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IPIX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IPIX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IPIX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IPIX Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IPIX Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IPIX Corp. Major Shareholders
IPIX Corp. History
IPIX Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IPIX Corp. Offices and Representations
IPIX Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IPIX Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IPIX Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
IPIX Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IPIX Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IPIX Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IPIX Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IPIX Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
IPIX Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
IPIX Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IPIX Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IPIX Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?