- The report contains detailed information about SureQuest Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SureQuest Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SureQuest Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SureQuest Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SureQuest Systems, Inc. business.
About SureQuest Systems, Inc.
SureQuest Systems, Inc. provides software solutions and menu management services for the captive feeding industry in North America.
The company offers a suite of Windows software products, menu services and other management solutions.
Dietary Management Software
The company offers a suite of dietary software solutions to meet the varying needs of residential healthcare facilities. It has designed software to provide functionality for the beginning computer user (Square1 Tray Menu Plus), the single facility and the small chain (ThreeSquares Nutrition and Food Service Management Software stand alone system) through multi-facility healthcare corporations (ThreeSquares CMS (Corporate Management Systems).
The companys ThreeSquares Nutrition and Food Service Management Software is a software program used in the captive feeding industry, including nursing homes, small to mid sized hospitals, continuing care retirement communities, government institutional food service clients, assisted living facilities, retirement facilities, education and correctional institutions. Its products and services are being used by approximately 1,000 customers in North America. ThreeSquares provides electronic menu management, food selection and preparation assistance, inventory and personnel cost controls, electronic purchase orders, and electronic documentation of the meals prepared and served to a facility's patients/residents.
The company provides a menu service bureau to complement its software products. The SureQuest Menu Service Bureau manages menu and recipe data for Service Bureau clients and delivers hard copy menu books for each menu cycle, or as required by the client. Its menu services include: A Redi-Menu, Personalized or Custom Menu Plan; Quantified Recipe Cookbook; Daily Diet Modification Guides; Menu Nutrient Analysis; Seasonal Cycle Rotations; and Toll-Free Access To Specific Account Representative.
The company provides paper products utilized by healthcare food service clients to print Tray Menus, Selective Menus and Nourishment Labels. It offers Perforated Tray Menus For Three Squares Windows Products and Snacks/Nourishment Labels For Three Squares Windows Products.
The company also offers software training program and support services. It also offers on-line training & support.
Partnerships & Alliances
The companys partners include clinical & billing solutions, point of sale and food service distributor relationships.
CARDWATCH by Retail Systems Group: CARDWATCH delivers point of sale and meal plan management solutions to the retirement and health care market CARDWATCH modules include POS, Meal and spending Plan Management, Catering, Gift Card Management, Rewards Programs and Self-Serve Inquiry.
Food Services of America, Inc.: Food Services of America, Inc., a food distributor in the United States operating primarily in the Northwest and Midwest. It markets a private label version of SureQuests proprietary Windows food service software application, called FirstLink. FSA also provides a hardcopy menu service for its customers through the company under the private label Signature Series.
Bunn Capitol Company: Bunn Capitol Company is a family-owned food distribution company. Health care facilities make up a significant segment of Bunn Capitol's customer base. These customers use the Bunn Capitol hard copy menu program, developed using SureQuest software products. The SureQuest software products are also available for purchase to Bunn Capitol Company customers.
Hawkeye Foodservice, Inc.: Hawkeye Foodservice, Inc., a food distributor serving clients throughout the Midwestern U.S. market. Hawkeye provides menu service to approximately 200 facilities using SureQuests proprietary software. In addition, Hawkeye markets SureQuest software to its healthcare and other institutional foodservice clients.
SureQuest Systems, Inc. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SureQuest Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SureQuest Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SureQuest Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SureQuest Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SureQuest Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUREQUEST SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
SureQuest Systems, Inc. History
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
SureQuest Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SureQuest Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SureQuest Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SureQuest Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SureQuest Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SureQuest Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?