- The report contains detailed information about Fund.com Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fund.com Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fund.com Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fund.com Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fund.com Inc. business.
About Fund.com Inc.
Fund.com Inc. provides fund management products and risk management solutions to financial advisors, wealth managers, institutions, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. The company also offers services and investment fund information to the mass-market individual investor over the Internet at www.fund.com.
Wealth Management Business Solutions
ETF Platform: This is an outsourced platform for launching actively managed exchange traded funds (ETFs) for banks, trust companies, independent wealth advisers, and investment managers who desire to issue and manage ETFs on a white-label basis.
Regulatory Authority: Outsourced administration and compliance for ETFs, including the use of specialized regulatory authority granted to the company by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC) permitting the discretionary active management of assets within an ETF to meet the investment objectives of the ETF and ETF manager.
Investment Products: A wealth management business catering to institutional and ultra-high-net-worth clients seeking investment in hedge funds offering a family of hedge fund and fund of funds investment products.
Fund Distribution: This is a fund distribution business that sells and markets various fund products.
Online Lead Generation: A Web site accessible on the Internet through a domain name that is intended to engage individual investors as an online educational resource and then to match their investment needs with providers of retirement solutions and investment funds, including ETFs.
AdvisorShares Investments, LLC
Through its AdvisorShares Investments LLC subsidiary (AdvisorShares), the company has developed an investment platform that originates and sells a new investment product known as actively managed exchange traded funds (ETFs). AdvisorShares sells ETF products in conjunction with investment managers who are responsible for managing the assets within the ETFs that the company creates. The business of AdvisorShares is to develop a diverse range of actively managed ETFs together with third party asset managers, and to list these ETFs on the New York Stock Exchange, or a similar national or international securities exchange. The target clients of AdvisorShares are third party investment advisors who already manage clients' assets, have a favorable track record and desire to package their investment strategy using exchange-traded funds.
Weston Capital Management, LLC
In March 2010, the company consummated the acquisition of 100% of the membership interests of Weston Capital Management, LLC (Weston Capital). Weston Capital has three lines of business: it originates and markets fund of funds; it originates and markets single-manager hedge funds; and it raises capital to seed new hedge funds. Weston Capital primarily manages and advises funds of hedge funds with a broad range of strategies, and fund platforms that seed other funds or fund managers, including SEC-registered investment advisers. In 2010, Weston Capital and Harcourt AG formed a strategic alliance for investment manager identification and fund seeding.
Whyte Lyon Socratic, Inc.
In 2009, the company acquired 100% of the capital stock of Whyte Lyon Socratic Inc., doing business as The Institute of Modern Economy, a Delaware corporation (Whyte Lyon). Whyte Lyon is a development stage online provider of financial literacy video content delivered over the Internet. The remote educational content is designed to assist on-line students to: develop the necessary skills to understand financial transactions and financial markets; develop money management skills to help them manage their income and wealth; and reach particular goals, including homeownership, debt reconciliation, or improved credit reports.
The company delivers on-line educational content to designated end users for distribution and online streaming. Its content, to be designated and branded as The Institute of Modern Economy would consist of 7 to 12 minute educational course segments on personal finance management, financial products, and other related financial topics. Under the trademarked name Instit
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUND.COM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUND.COM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUND.COM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUND.COM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUND.COM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fund.com Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fund.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fund.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fund.com Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fund.com Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUND.COM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUND.COM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUND.COM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUND.COM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUND.COM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUND.COM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fund.com Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fund.com Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fund.com Inc. Major Shareholders
Fund.com Inc. History
Fund.com Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fund.com Inc. Offices and Representations
Fund.com Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fund.com Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fund.com Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fund.com Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Fund.com Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fund.com Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fund.com Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fund.com Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fund.com Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fund.com Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fund.com Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fund.com Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?