- The report contains detailed information about Stratatel Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stratatel Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stratatel Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stratatel Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stratatel Ltd. business.
About Stratatel Ltd.
Stratatel Limited engages in the development and marketing of asset management and cost reduction systems to corporate and government clients in Australia. It develops various products and solutions to manage credit cards, cab charge cards, and fuel cards. The company offers FleetManager, an asset and expenditure management solution for controlling, analyzing, and reporting on portable assets, including mobile phones, fixed phone lines, taxi expenses, fuel cards, laptops, and pool vehicles. Its Softlog product line comprises softlog.copy-fax, a Windows based copy and fax monitoring solution; softlog.mobile, which captures the billable hours of incoming and outgoing calls automatically; softlog.print, a print monitoring solution; softlog.onboard, an embedded solution for automated disbursements and expense management; softlog.email that tracks, records, and allocates the cost of documents transmitted by email; and softlog.scan to capture and allocate the cost of scanned documents. The company also provides softlog.sundries for allocating sundry costs and generating additional disbursement revenue; softlog.telephone, which monitors, allocates, and recovers telephone call costs; softlog.exceptions that manages, monitors, and allocates various disbursements; and softlog.manager, an integrated management module that allows organizations to directly access centralized Softlog data. In addition, it offers Phoneware software and services, including Call Accounting solution, a voice and data monitoring tool that enables organizations of various sizes to manage their telephone systems and related infrastructure; and Managed Services for the management of telecommunications expenses billing and reporting operations. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in St. Leonards, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRATATEL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRATATEL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRATATEL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRATATEL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRATATEL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stratatel Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stratatel Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stratatel Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stratatel Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stratatel Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRATATEL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRATATEL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRATATEL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRATATEL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRATATEL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRATATEL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stratatel Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stratatel Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stratatel Ltd. Major Shareholders
Stratatel Ltd. History
Stratatel Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stratatel Ltd. Offices and Representations
Stratatel Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stratatel Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stratatel Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Stratatel Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Stratatel Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stratatel Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stratatel Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stratatel Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Stratatel Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Stratatel Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stratatel Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stratatel Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?