- The report contains detailed information about Rockwell Collins Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rockwell Collins Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rockwell Collins Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rockwell Collins Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rockwell Collins Inc. business.
About Rockwell Collins Inc.
Rockwell Collins, Inc. engages in the design, production, and support of communications and aviation electronics for commercial and military customers worldwide. The company also provides a range of services and support to its customers through a worldwide network of service centers, including equipment repair and overhaul, service parts, field service engineering, training, technical information services, and aftermarket used equipment sales.
The company serves a worldwide customer base through its Government Systems and Commercial Systems business segments.
The Government Systems segment provides communication and electronic systems, products and services for airborne and surface applications to the U.S. Department of Defense, other government agencies, civil agencies, defense contractors, and foreign ministries of defense. These systems, products, and services support airborne (fixed and rotary wing), ground and shipboard applications and are used in line-fit applications on new equipment, as well as in retrofit and upgrade applications designed to extend the life and enhance the capability of existing aircraft, vehicle, and weapon platforms.
The companys defense communication and electronic systems, products and services include communications systems and products designed to enable the transmission of information across the communications spectrum, ranging from very low and low frequency to high, very high, and ultra high frequency and to satellite communications; military data link systems and products; navigation systems and products, including radio navigation systems, global positioning systems (GPS), handheld navigation systems, and multi-mode receivers; subsystems for the flight deck that combine flight operations with navigation and guidance functions and that can include flight controls and displays, information/data processing and communications, navigation, and/or safety and surveillance systems; cockpit display systems, including flat panel, multipurpose, wide fields of view, head-up, head-down, and helmet-mounted displays for tactical fighter and attack aircraft; integrated computer systems for brigade combat team modernization; simulation and training systems, including visual system products, training systems and engineering services; and maintenance, repair, parts and after-sales support services.
Government Systems product category sales are divided into airborne and surface solutions.
Airborne solutions are oriented around solutions for tanker/transport, rotary wing, fighter/bomber, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), and precision weaponry platforms. For tanker/transport and rotary wing platforms, the company provides complete cockpit avionics systems, as well as avionics subsystems and mission system applications. The company serves various roles with in these markets, including system and sub-systems integrator, as well as provider of various electronic products. The companys offerings for fighters and bombers are primarily focused around avionics sub-systems and products which are integrated into the flight deck and mission systems of the aircraft. For the UAV market the company provides integrated flight control, navigation, communication, and sensor capabilities. In the precision weaponry market the company provides GPS guidance for precision targeting systems.
Surface solutions sales are oriented around soldier, ground vehicle and maritime solutions. Soldier solutions consist of handheld and vehicle-mounted navigation devices, as well as integrated systems that combine navigation, computation, communication, and display capabilities to provide a situational awareness solution. Ground vehicle solutions include mission computing technology, as well as communications and navigation products, to facilitate network-centric operations and provide improved situational awareness for ground users and platforms. Maritime solutions apply its communication, GPS, and datalink capabilities to provide net-enabled situational awareness across various surface and sub-surface platforms.
The Commercial Systems segment supplies aviation el
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rockwell Collins Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rockwell Collins Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rockwell Collins Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rockwell Collins Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rockwell Collins Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROCKWELL COLLINS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rockwell Collins Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rockwell Collins Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rockwell Collins Inc. Major Shareholders
Rockwell Collins Inc. History
Rockwell Collins Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rockwell Collins Inc. Offices and Representations
Rockwell Collins Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rockwell Collins Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rockwell Collins Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rockwell Collins Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Rockwell Collins Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rockwell Collins Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rockwell Collins Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rockwell Collins Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Collins Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Collins Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rockwell Collins Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Collins Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?