- The report contains detailed information about Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Legacy Oil + Gas Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. business.
About Legacy Oil + Gas Inc.
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc., a junior oil and natural gas company, focuses on the development and production of light oil reserves in Saskatchewan and Manitoba portions of the Williston Basin in western Canada. The company holds an inventory of 385 light oil development drilling locations (gross) and approximately 270,000 net acres of undeveloped land. It principally holds interests in the Taylorton, Antler/Frys, Heward/Stoughton, Crystal Hills/Parkman, Kisbey/Star Valley, Edenvale/Nottingham, and Manor/Queensdale properties, which are located in southeast Saskatchewan. The company invests in various energy business-related assets, including petroleum and natural gas-related assets, and gathering, processing, and transportation assets. Its operations consist of the acquisition, development, and exploitation of these assets. The company was formerly known as Glamis Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. in November 2009. Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEGACY OIL + GAS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Major Shareholders
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. History
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Offices and Representations
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?