- The report contains detailed information about SRA International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SRA International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SRA International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SRA International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SRA International Inc. business.
About SRA International Inc.
SRA International, Inc. provides technology and strategic consulting services and solutions to clients in national security, civil government, and global health.
The company offers a range of technology and strategic consulting services spanning the IT life cycle, including strategic consulting; systems design, development, and integration; cyber security and information assurance; outsourcing and managed services; and business solutions.
Strategic Consulting: The company helps clients formulate business and execution plans. It assesses operations, develops targeted strategies and plans for improvement, defines key priorities and accountabilities, and designs enterprise architectures that capitalize on client investments in legacy systems.
Systems Design, Development, and Integration: The companys services include project management, systems design, network and systems integration, data analysis and integration, security engineering, software development, database design and development, and independent test and evaluation. The company analyzes system concepts, assesses data and information needs, defines requirements, develops operational prototypes, and integrates mission-critical systems and solutions that comply with a clients enterprise architecture.
Cyber Security and Information Assurance: The company offers a multi-disciplined approach to cyber security and information assurance based on a combination of expertise on the offensive and defensive sides of the cyber threat. Its suite of solutions includes security architecture, secure systems integration, cyber security operations, information operations, compliance, privacy, and training services. It has deployed these offerings for various customers in the national security and civilian agency markets, both as stand-alone cyber security contracts and as elements of infrastructure support contracts.
Outsourcing and Managed Services: The company partners with clients to consolidate and modernize existing infrastructures. It also supports clients with operations management services, referred to as co-sourcing. Based on client needs, the company may oversee their technical infrastructure, manage their applications and networks, or operate their business processes in accordance with service-level agreements. Through infrastructure support contracts, the company also purchases third-party hardware and/or software for integration into the network or application systems the company provides.
Business Solutions: The company has developed tailored solutions that focus on specific business requirements that are common to its clients. These business solutions generally apply to clients within each of its target markets. The companys core business solutions include text and data mining; enterprise resource planning; business intelligence; command and control systems; contingency and disaster planning; enterprise architecture and portfolio management; environmental support services; identity management; information sharing and knowledge management; infrastructure modernization; service-oriented architecture; training, modeling, and simulation; clinical research outsourcing, regulatory consulting and data management; and wireless integration services.
In connection with its service offerings, the company also develops and sells proprietary software and hardware products in each of its markets. In 2008, the company acquired Era Systems Corporation (Era) and Interface & Control Systems (ICS).
Software: The company's software products provide data and text mining solutions. ORIONMagic helps clients cull through gigabytes of information, store the relevant pieces, and analytically search each piece. NetOwl software applies advanced natural language understanding technologies to English, Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, Korean, and Spanish text to extract content. The companys GangNet database system is a browser-based investigative, analysis, and statistical resource used by law enforcement officials to record and track gang members and their activities.
The companys software products and engineering services offer real-time, emb
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SRA International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SRA International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SRA International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SRA International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SRA International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SRA INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SRA International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SRA International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SRA International Inc. Major Shareholders
SRA International Inc. History
SRA International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SRA International Inc. Offices and Representations
SRA International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SRA International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SRA International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SRA International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SRA International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SRA International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SRA International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SRA International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SRA International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SRA International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SRA International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SRA International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?