- The report contains detailed information about DemandTec, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DemandTec, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DemandTec, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DemandTec, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DemandTec, Inc. business.
About DemandTec, Inc.
DemandTec, Inc. provides on-demand optimization solutions to retailers and consumer products (CP) companies. The companys software services enable retailers and CP companies to separately or collaboratively define category, brand, and customer strategies based on a scientific understanding of consumer behavior and make actionable pricing, promotion, assortment, space and other merchandising and marketing decisions to achieve their revenue, profitability, sales volume, and customer loyalty objectives.
The companys solutions consist of software services and complementary analytical services and analytical insights derived from the same platform that supports its software services. The company offers its solutions individually or as a suite of integrated software services.
The companys solutions consist of one or more software services and complementary analytical services. It offers its solutions individually or as a suite of integrated software services. The companys software services are configurable to accommodate individual customer needs. The companys solutions for the retail and CP industries include
DemandTec Lifecycle Price Optimization, which enables retailers to strategically price items at any stage in their lifecycle, including new items, regular items, promoted items, and clearance items.
DemandTec End-to-End Promotion Management, which enables retailers to manage the complex processes related to retail promotions, from collaborative promotion planning and vendor promotion offer management to in-store promotion execution and post-event analysis.
DemandTec Assortment & Space, which enables retailers to create localized assortments by store, cluster, or section, based on shopper demographics, the competitive environment, and a science-based, quantitative understanding of each items ability to add variety and grow incremental sales in the category.
DemandTec Targeted Marketing, a collection of services that enable retailers to understand shopper insights, define shopper segments, and plan shopper merchandising and marketing programs targeted for different consumer segments in order to build loyalty.
DemandTec Trade Effectiveness, a set of software and analytical services for CP companies designed to drive their performance and collaborate with retailers.
Connecting its solutions for both the retail and the CP industries is the DemandTec TradePoint Network, an Internet-based platform of DemandTec and partner software services used by retailers and their CP trading partners to transact, interact, and collaborate. The DemandTec TradePoint Network provides the infrastructure, security, connectivity and services for retailers and CP trading partners to collaborate on core merchandising and marketing activities.
DemandTec Lifecycle Price Optimization for Retail
Packaged together as a solution to enable retailers to manage pricing for new items, regularly priced items, promoted items, and markdown/clearance items, the DemandTec Lifecycle Price Optimization solution for the retail industry consists of one or more of the following software services, along with complementary software, analytical services, and analytical insights:
Everyday Price Optimization and Everyday Price Management
The companys Everyday Price Optimization and Everyday Price Management software services enable retailers to establish everyday prices for their products, using both optimization techniques based on a scientific understanding of consumer behavior, as well as rules-based pricing methods.
Everyday Price Optimization: Everyday Price Optimization enables retailers to determine optimized prices to achieve their sales, volume, profit, and price image objectives for regular, everyday items.
Everyday Price Management: Everyday Price Management enables retailers to improve execution and compliance with their pricing strategy. Using Everyday Price Management, customers define pricing rules and apply those rules-based prices to merchandise categories that are not modeled and optimized using Everyday Price Optimization.
Both Everyday Price Optimization and Everyday Price Management utili
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DEMANDTEC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DEMANDTEC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DEMANDTEC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DEMANDTEC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DEMANDTEC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DemandTec, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DemandTec, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DemandTec, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DemandTec, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DemandTec, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DEMANDTEC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DEMANDTEC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DEMANDTEC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DEMANDTEC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DEMANDTEC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DEMANDTEC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DemandTec, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DemandTec, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DemandTec, Inc. Major Shareholders
DemandTec, Inc. History
DemandTec, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DemandTec, Inc. Offices and Representations
DemandTec, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DemandTec, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DemandTec, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DemandTec, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
DemandTec, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DemandTec, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DemandTec, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DemandTec, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DemandTec, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DemandTec, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DemandTec, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DemandTec, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?