- The report contains detailed information about SpeechSwitch Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SpeechSwitch Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SpeechSwitch Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SpeechSwitch Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SpeechSwitch Inc. business.
About SpeechSwitch Inc.
SpeechSwitch, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and licensing of business relating to iVoice's speech- enabled auto attendant, name dialer, and speech software developers kit products, which were developed by iVoice. Speech recognition is used to recognize what a person says, and through the use of language understanding, derives the meaning of what is said. The company also offers support services that enable its customers and channel partners to develop voice-driven applications that use its software.
Products and Services
The company has adapted its applications to integrate with different manufacturer telephone switches through the use of telephony application program interface.
The companys main product is its speech-enabled auto attendant product. The auto attendant engages callers in a language dialog and is ready to transfer a caller to an extension for the party the caller is trying to reach.
The companys name dialer product is an automatic phone dialing system. The system imports the necessary contact information for dialing (names and phone numbers) from various sources, including microsoft outlook, ACT, and gold mine. The imported names are then transcribed, through software, into a set of phonemes that are used for voice recognition. When the end user picks up the handset, the call is automatically transferred through the PBX, to the name dialer application running on a server machine. The user says the name of the person (whose name came from the contact list) and the name dialer places the call.
The companys speech SDK product is tool for software application developers, which convert common command and control functions to speech commands. The SDK allows software developers to write applications that treat a user's voice as an input device, such as mouse, keyboard, or joystick. In addition to telephony applications, the SDK is also used to incorporate speech recognition into games, handheld devices, and household appliances.
Speech Enabled Auto Attendant: The companys speech enabled auto attendant reduces cumbersome dial by name or extension number menus and is implemented without duplicating an organizations existing voicemail application.
iVoice name dialer is an automatic phone dialing system. The system imports the necessary contact information for dialing (names and phone numbers) from various sources, including Microsoft Outlook, ACT, and Gold Mine. The imported names are then transcribed, through software, into a set of phonemes that are used for voice recognition.
iVoice speech directory allows employees to pick up their phone, say the name of a co-worker they wish to speak to, and the speech directory transfers the call. By speaking the person's name, the speech directory also returns an internal pager number, cell numbers, and email listings through a voice activated telephony directory.
iVoice Speech Software Developers Kit (SDK) iVoice Speech SDK is a tool for software application developers, which provides the ability to convert common command and control functions to speech commands. The SDK allows software developers to write applications that can treat a user's voice as an input device, such as mouse, keyboard, or joystick. In addition to telephony applications, the SDK can be used to incorporate speech recognition into games, handheld devices and even household appliances.
The companys direct customers comprise businesses, organization, and corporate departments that use telephones as a means of communications. Its wholesale customers include value added resellers and distributors of telephony equipment throughout North America.
The companys suppliers include Dialogic Corporation (an Intel company) for voiceboards; and Hewlett-Packard, Dell, and P.C. Mall for computer hardware components.
The companys competitors include IBM, Microsoft, Philips Electronics, Intervoice, and Nuance.
SpeechSwitch, Inc. was incorporated in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SPEECHSWITCH INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SPEECHSWITCH INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SPEECHSWITCH INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SPEECHSWITCH INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SPEECHSWITCH INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SpeechSwitch Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SpeechSwitch Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SpeechSwitch Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SpeechSwitch Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SpeechSwitch Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SPEECHSWITCH INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SPEECHSWITCH INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SPEECHSWITCH INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SPEECHSWITCH INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SPEECHSWITCH INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SPEECHSWITCH INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SpeechSwitch Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SpeechSwitch Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SpeechSwitch Inc. Major Shareholders
SpeechSwitch Inc. History
SpeechSwitch Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SpeechSwitch Inc. Offices and Representations
SpeechSwitch Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SpeechSwitch Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SpeechSwitch Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SpeechSwitch Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SpeechSwitch Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SpeechSwitch Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SpeechSwitch Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SpeechSwitch Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SpeechSwitch Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SpeechSwitch Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SpeechSwitch Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SpeechSwitch Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?