- The report contains detailed information about SkyShop Logistics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SkyShop Logistics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SkyShop Logistics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SkyShop Logistics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SkyShop Logistics, Inc. business.
About SkyShop Logistics, Inc.
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. operates as an international mail distribution company that focuses on the hand delivery of commercial mail, periodicals, and parcel post in the Latin America-Caribbean region.
The company handles mail and parcels from the United States and European postal administrations, mail consolidators, publishers, international mailers, e-tailers, and financial institutions that require time defined delivery of mail, including magazines, catalogs and parcels. It provides a door-to-door service using outsourced transportation via international commercial airlines and local in-country delivery companies, private postal services and national postal services in some countries. The company manages its business based on where the mail originates, the source of the mail and the ultimate destination.
In 2008, the company activated a subsidiary, SkyShop Logistics, Inc. doing business as PuntoMio, a cross border Internet shopping facilitator to enable non-U.S. based online buyers to use PuntoMio as their mailing address for U.S. e-commerce Web sites
The company also operates PuntoMio.com, a cross border online shopping facilitator that enables the non-U.S. resident Internet shoppers a total landed cost that calculates the cost of merchandise, shipping, and customs duties in transaction. It offers an integration free technology platform for online merchants, which allows localized checkout in language and currency, localized checkout with local address formats, defined export/import restrictions and compliance by country, and international credit card fraud screening. In addition, PuntoMios co-marketing relationship with American Express under a private label have increased PuntoMios customer base to include American Express card members in the Middle East and Europe.
The company was formerly known as SkyPostal Networks, Inc. and changed its name to SkyShop Logistics, Inc. on August 13, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SkyShop Logistics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SkyShop Logistics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SKYSHOP LOGISTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Major Shareholders
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. History
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Offices and Representations
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SkyShop Logistics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?