- The report contains detailed information about Beijing Logistic, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Beijing Logistic, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Beijing Logistic, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Beijing Logistic, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Beijing Logistic, Inc. business.
About Beijing Logistic, Inc.
Beijing Logistic, Inc., through its subsidiary, Beijing Baolong Logistic, Co. Ltd., operates as a third-party logistics provider, specializing in Books & Magazines, agricultural products and Chinese traditional medicine storage and shipping.
The company engages primarily in the distribution of books to retail booksellers, eggs to retail stores, raw logs to saw mills and paper mills, railway and highway logistic transportation, and storage services for major cargoes.
Books & Magazine Storage and Distribution
The Books and magazine storage and distribution segment has established a business relationship with approximately 900 publishers in China. The company has its own warehouse and trusteeship management system for the books and the magazine industry. It operates professionally managed, secure, dry storage space in the Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast regions of the China; providing inventory control, Pick/ Pack service, and order fulfillment. The companys yearly transportation capacity is approximately 500,000 tons.
The companys major clients include Zhongxin Publisher, National Defense Industry Press, Blue Image Publisher, Foreign Language Education Publisher, and Mechanical Engineering Publisher.
Agricultural Products Distribution
The Agricultural Products Distribution segment transfers eggs from Shenyang city, which is the capital city of Liaoning provinces and center of egg production base, to southern China and Hong Kong markets via four major railroad lines, including Shenyang- Guangzhou; Beijing-Guangzhou; Guangzhou-Hong Kong; and Guangzhou-Macao. Its yearly transportation capacity is approximately 200,000 tons.
The companys major clients include Guangdong Xinghua Company Limited; Dongguan Lianxing Company Limited; Guangzhou Xingxing Food Distribution Company Limited; Guangzhou Zhengda Company Limited; and Guangzhou Wanshun Company Limited.
Chinese Traditional Medicine
The Chinese Traditional Medicine segment focuses on the shipping of raw materials from Northern China to the markets in China-Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macao. The major product it ships is Northeast Changbai Mountain ginseng herbs. The companys yearly transportation capacity is approximately 100,000 tons.
The major competitors in the books and magazine segment are: Liulin Logistics Company Limited; China Southwest Logistics Company Limited; and Hongxianda Logistics Company Limited.
Beijing Logistic, Inc. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Beijing Logistic, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Beijing Logistic, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Beijing Logistic, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Beijing Logistic, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Beijing Logistic, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BEIJING LOGISTIC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Major Shareholders
Beijing Logistic, Inc. History
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Offices and Representations
Beijing Logistic, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Beijing Logistic, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Beijing Logistic, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Beijing Logistic, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Beijing Logistic, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Beijing Logistic, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?