- The report contains detailed information about Sino Payments, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sino Payments, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sino Payments, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sino Payments, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sino Payments, Inc. business.
About Sino Payments, Inc.
Sino Payments, Inc., a development stage company, operates as a credit card processing and merchant acquiring services company that provides credit card clearing services to merchants and financial institutions primarily in China.
The company intends to provide IP (Internet Protocol) processing services in Asia to bankcard accepting merchants. It intends to deploy the IP processing system in Asia with a focus on China, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Korea, and Japan.
The company has developed a global processing platform (SinoPay GPP) to provide IP credit and debit card processing services to customers in China. This updated SinoPay GPP system would facilitate the processing of various credit card types (Visa/MC/AMEX/Diners/Discover/JCB) and would be integrated with China UnionPay to provide processing of UnionPay Debit cards in China.
The company has entered into a service agreement with PowerE2E China, a Chinese corporation (PowerE2E) to provide credit and debit card processing services in China. The agreement is for card processing services for PowerE2Es clients, as well as directly for PowerE2E transactions.
In 2009, The company executed a reseller agreement with eNETS Hong Kong Ltd. (eNETS), whereby, it had the right to market and sell the eNETS payment gateway system, which was a direct debit and credit card payment gateway that allows users to receive payment of transactions electronically.
The company intends to provide credit and debit card processing services primarily to retail stores located in Asia. It intends to target companies that maintain regional retail store operations in Asia. It intends to provide credit and debit card processing services to retailers, such as department stores, regional supermarket chains, and other retailers with a presence in multiple markets in Asia to specifically include China.
The company was founded in 2007. It was formerly known as China Soaring, Inc. and changed its name to Sino Payments, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sino Payments, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sino Payments, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sino Payments, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sino Payments, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sino Payments, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINO PAYMENTS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sino Payments, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sino Payments, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sino Payments, Inc. Major Shareholders
Sino Payments, Inc. History
Sino Payments, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sino Payments, Inc. Offices and Representations
Sino Payments, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sino Payments, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sino Payments, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sino Payments, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Sino Payments, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sino Payments, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sino Payments, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sino Payments, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sino Payments, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sino Payments, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sino Payments, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sino Payments, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?