- The report contains detailed information about Global Payments Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Payments Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Payments Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Payments Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Payments Inc. business.
About Global Payments Inc.
Global Payments Inc. provides electronic payments transaction processing services for consumers, merchants, independent sales organizations (ISOs), financial institutions, government agencies, and multi-national corporations located in throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Asia-Pacific region, the Czech Republic, and the Russian Federation.
The companys merchant acquiring services are similar around the world in that it accepts various card-based payments at the point of sale. It conducts its merchant acquiring business using two different business modelsdirect and indirect. In the direct model, merchants are its end customers. It provides its merchant customers to accept card-based and check payments. Card-based payment forms consist of credit, debit, gift, stored value, and electronic benefits transfer cards. Credit and debit card transaction processing includes the processing of the worlds major international card brands, including American Express, China Union Pay, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, and Visa, as well as certain domestic debit networks, such as Interac in Canada. It offers terminal sales and deployment, front-end authorization processing, settlement and funding processing, customer support and help-desk functions, chargeback resolution, industry compliance, PCI security, consolidated billing and statements, and on-line reporting.
The company's indirect merchant services provides similar basic products and services as its direct merchant services model, primarily to financial institutions and a limited number of ISOs on an unbundled basis, that in turn resell its products and services to merchants. The company also offers sales, installation, and servicing of ATM and point of sale (POS) terminals, and selected card issuing services, such as card management and personalization, and provides payment processing for ATM providers and Card Issuers, through Global Payments Europe and ZAO United Card Service (UCS), which are also components of indirect merchant services.
Credit and Debit Card Transaction Processing
The company has five primary financial institution sponsors in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Asia-Pacific region, and the Russian Federation with whom it has sponsorship or depository and processing agreements. These agreements allow the company to route Visa and MasterCard transactions under the member banks control and identification numbers to clear credit card transactions through Visa and MasterCard.
The company also provides credit card transaction processing for Discover Financial Services or Discover Card (Discover) and is designated as an acquirer by Discover. This designation provides it with a direct relationship between the company and Discover. Its agreement with Discover allows it to route and clear transactions directly through Discovers network. Discover publishes acquirer operating regulations, with which it complies. The company uses its Members to assist in funding merchants for Discover transactions.
The company serves as an intermediary to facilitate payments transactions and operates in two segments, North America Merchant Services and International Merchant Services.
North America Merchant Services segment
The company, in the United States, sells its services via ISOs, a direct sales force, trade associations, agent and VAR referral arrangements, as well as proprietary telesales groups.
The companys ISO channel targets various merchant types. The ISOs contract with the company to provide processing and other services depending on the ISOs requirements. These contracts are multi-year and priced by service on a per transaction basis. The ISOs act as a third-party sales group selling the companys branded merchant acquiring products and services, with the majority of Globals ISOs marketing direct merchant acquiring.
The companys United States activities also include check and gaming services and indirect merchant services. Its check products offer merchant customers risk management alternatives, in the case of its verification and recovery offerings, or risk elimination, in
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Payments Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Payments Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Payments Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Payments Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Payments Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Payments Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Payments Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Payments Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Payments Inc. History
Global Payments Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Payments Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Payments Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Payments Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Payments Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Payments Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Global Payments Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Payments Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Payments Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Payments Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Payments Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Payments Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Payments Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Payments Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?