- The report contains detailed information about Planet Payment, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Planet Payment, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Planet Payment, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Planet Payment, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Planet Payment, Inc. business.
About Planet Payment, Inc.
Planet Payment, Inc. provides multi currency processing solutions for retail, restaurant, hospitality, mail order/telephone order, ecommerce, travel, and live entertainment industries. The company enables processors, acquiring banks, and merchants to accept, process, and reconcile credit card transactions in multiple currencies, as well as allows cardholders to view prices and settle transactions in their native currency. It offers Pay in Your Currency service, a suite of multi-currency processing solutions, which includes a multi-currency pricing e-commerce service and a dynamic currency conversion service; comprehensive Internet processing solutions for credit card and electronic check payments; FX Assured that provides an individualized exchange rate to cardholders using their card at participating merchants; and Multi-Currency Pricing solution that enables merchants targeting international markets price in multiple foreign currencies and receives payments in their own currency. The company also provides Shop BuyVoice, a mobile shopping product, which is a managed and hosted solution that enables shopping by speaking on a telephone; Payment BuyVoice that allows merchants to accept credit cards and process payments using telephone; reporting and reconciliation services; and PC-EFT, a software in a box processing solution. It offers multi-currency solutions to acquirers, processors, gateways, and point of sale solution providers in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. The company was formerly known as Planet Group, Inc. and changed its name to Planet Payment, Inc. in June 2007. Planet Payment, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Long Beach, New York.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Planet Payment, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Planet Payment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Planet Payment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Planet Payment, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Planet Payment, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLANET PAYMENT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Planet Payment, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Planet Payment, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Planet Payment, Inc. Major Shareholders
Planet Payment, Inc. History
Planet Payment, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Planet Payment, Inc. Offices and Representations
Planet Payment, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Planet Payment, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Planet Payment, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Planet Payment, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Planet Payment, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Planet Payment, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Planet Payment, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Planet Payment, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Planet Payment, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Planet Payment, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Planet Payment, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Planet Payment, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?