- The report contains detailed information about Single Touch Systems Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Single Touch Systems Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Single Touch Systems Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Single Touch Systems Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Single Touch Systems Inc business.
About Single Touch Systems Inc
Single Touch Systems Inc. engages in the development and deployment of a messaging and voice based enterprise level solution. The companys technology enables the delivery of mission-critical messaging across multiple communication channels.
Principal Products and Services
Messaging and Notifications The companys short message service (SMS) gateway offers a hosted messaging platform to SMS-enable any application, Website or system. It enables the capability to deliver and receive messages to and from any application, through its messaging platform. Walmart pharmacy departments send individualized text messages through its gateway, to their customers letting them know when their prescriptions are ready for pickup.
Abbreviated Dial Codes Abbreviated Dial Codes (ADCs) enable completion of a mobile call by pushing fewer digits than in a standard telephone number. It enables ADC programs for enterprises. Solutions such as #BET, #MTV, and #WMT (for Wal-Mart) are of such programs. ADCs would be used on mobile phones and enable everyone to have access to content, coupons, reviews, and connections to customer service. Its ADCs begin with the # or * symbol. A combination such as ## or ** could also be utilized.
Single Touch Systems Inc. was incorporated in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Single Touch Systems Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Single Touch Systems Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Single Touch Systems Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Single Touch Systems Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Single Touch Systems Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINGLE TOUCH SYSTEMS INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Single Touch Systems Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Single Touch Systems Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Single Touch Systems Inc Major Shareholders
Single Touch Systems Inc History
Single Touch Systems Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Single Touch Systems Inc Offices and Representations
Single Touch Systems Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Single Touch Systems Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Single Touch Systems Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Single Touch Systems Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Single Touch Systems Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Single Touch Systems Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Single Touch Systems Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Single Touch Systems Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Single Touch Systems Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Single Touch Systems Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Single Touch Systems Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Single Touch Systems Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?