- The report contains detailed information about Computer Programs & Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Computer Programs & Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Computer Programs & Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Computer Programs & Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Computer Programs & Systems Inc. business.
About Computer Programs & Systems Inc.
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc., a healthcare information technology company, engages in the design, development, marketing, installation, and support of computerized information technology systems to meet the demands of small and midsize hospitals. The companys target market includes acute care community hospitals with 300 or fewer beds and small specialty hospitals.
The company provides software and hardware products, complemented by data conversion, complete installation and support. Its enterprise-wide system automates the management of clinical and financial data across the primary functional areas of a hospital. It serves approximately 650 hospital customers across 47 states and the District of Columbia.
Products and Services
The company offers a range of software applications designed to streamline the flow of information to the primary functional areas of community hospitals in one fully integrated system. Its software applications provide automated processes that improve clinical workflow and support clinical decision-making; allow healthcare providers to access the patient medical data to improve the quality of care and patient safety; integrate clinical, financial and patient information to promote use of time and resources, and eliminating dependence on paper medical records; provide tools that permit healthcare organizations to analyze past performance, model new plans for the future and measure and monitor the effectiveness of those plans; provide for implementation, whether through the installation of an in-house system or through its application service provider (ASP) services; and increase the flow of information by replacing centralized and limited control over information with access by clinical and administrative personnel to data relevant to their functional areas.
The companys software applications are grouped for support purposes according to various functional categories, including Patient Management, Financial Accounting, Clinical, Patient Care, and Enterprise Applications.
Patient Management: The companys patient management software enables a hospital to identify a patient at any point in the healthcare delivery system and to collect and maintain patient information throughout the entire process of patient care on an enterprise-wide basis. The single database structure of its software permits authorized hospital personnel to simultaneously access appropriate portions of a patients record from any point on the system. The patient management software performs various functions, including registration, patient accounting, health information management, patient index, electronic claims processing, and medical practice management.
The company also offers various optional products that may be purchased as part of its core patient management suite, including enterprise wide scheduling, contract management, and quality improvement.
Financial Accounting: The companys financial accounting software provides various business office applications designed to track and coordinate information needed for managerial decision-making.
The companys financial accounting software summarizes daily financial transactions regarding patient revenues, receipts, census statistics and billing information for ready access by hospital administrators; provides financial information generated from daily hospital operations; formats financial statements to the specifications of each user and is able to generate up to 999 different user-defined reports; processes vendor invoices and payments and their related general ledger entries; calculates all employee wages and benefits for an unlimited number of salaried and hourly employees; allocates employee time to user-defined cost centers; uses touch screen time clocks to eliminate manual time entry; and reduces effort of gathering employee time data and increases access of managers to such data;
The companys financial accounting software also makes time records more accurate by identifying employees through bar-coding and optional biometric fingerprint technology; provides for computerized bank deposits to meet payroll and accou
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Computer Programs & Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Computer Programs & Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. History
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Programs & Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?