- The report contains detailed information about Signature Devices Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Signature Devices Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Signature Devices Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Signature Devices Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Signature Devices Inc. business.
About Signature Devices Inc.
Signature Devices, Inc. engages in the creation, development, and manufacture of advanced information technology, including computer systems, software, and electronics products.
The company also publishes software, including video games, and commercial products through its wholly-owned subsidiary Graffiti Entertainment, LLC. In addition, the company also offers hardware and software for image generation technology. Its target industries include film, video games and the military.
The company has developed software for game publishers, including Electronic Arts, Crytek, Expresso Fitness, and SNK Playmore. The company has also developed embedded systems and electronics for companies, such as Pacific Consultants (now PEMSTAR) for the product Land Warrior.
The company brings developed games to various gaming platforms, including PC, Playstation 2, Xbox, and Game Boy Advance/Nintendo DS.
Services & Solutions
Hardware and Embedded Systems Development
The companys engages in the development of the RF Range Extender, in which the RangeBox technology allows wireless links in the 900MHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.xGHz ISM bands to operate with speed and over distances.
C++, C# Software Engineering
This service provides 3D graphics services, including hardware interfaces, software rasterizer, shaders, lighting, shadows, anti-aliasing, animations, occlusion culling, navigation meshes, directX, and openGL. Its general services include networking, state machines (flat & hierarchical), artificial intelligence, LUA scripting, tool development, and editors.
Java Software Engineering
The companys java development includes 3D graphic services and general services. Its 3D graphic services include software rasterizer, lighting, anti-aliasing, and animations. Its general services include communications, soap, networking, and state machines.
Signature Devices, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Signature Devices Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Signature Devices Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Signature Devices Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Signature Devices Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Signature Devices Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIGNATURE DEVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Signature Devices Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Signature Devices Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Signature Devices Inc. Major Shareholders
Signature Devices Inc. History
Signature Devices Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Signature Devices Inc. Offices and Representations
Signature Devices Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Signature Devices Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Signature Devices Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Signature Devices Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Signature Devices Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Signature Devices Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Signature Devices Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Signature Devices Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Signature Devices Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Signature Devices Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Signature Devices Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Signature Devices Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?