- The report contains detailed information about SciQuest, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SciQuest, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SciQuest, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SciQuest, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SciQuest, Inc. business.
About SciQuest, Inc.
SciQuest, Inc. provides an on-demand strategic procurement and supplier enablement solution that integrates customers with their suppliers to improve procurement of indirect goods and services.
Products and Services
The companys strategic procurement and supplier enablement solution automates the source-to-settle process. It provides its solution on-demand over the Internet using a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. Its on-demand strategic procurement software suite provides customers with a set of products and services that enables them to automate the entire source-to-settle process. The companys solution also includes business intelligence features that enable organizations to analyze spend at the supplier, commodity and requisition levels. These reporting tools help users identify and establish contracts with preferred suppliers, drive spend to those contracts, and promote process efficiencies through electronic transactions.
SciQuest Strategic Procurement Software Suite
Sourcing Manager: This module manages and expedites the bid creation process; provides ability to create auctions, invite supplier participants and monitor and control the reverse auction process in real-time; provides self-service access for registered suppliers to view events, enter responses, review award decisions and manage their own profiles; and graphs and highlights key event information.
Requisition Manager: This module creates and submits error-free requisitions electronically; previews approval workflow and tracks requisitions online; routes requisitions electronically based on any requisition attribute; provides buyers and managers flexible approval options and 24/7 remote access; consolidates requisitions to limit shipping fees and improve discounts; and analyzes requisition data to identify savings opportunities and audit contract compliance.
Order Manager: This module exchanges purchase documents electronically with suppliers; manages purchase documents automatically, eliminating paper processes; communicates order status to requisitioners electronically; tracks order status automatically with participating suppliers; integrates directly with SciQuest Requisition Manager or existing ERP and financial systems; and analyzes order data to identify saving opportunities.
Settlement Manager: This module integrates order/receipt/invoice data; automates receipt creation; supports automated matching of invoices with purchase orders and/or receipts; streamlines invoice management; and avoids error-prone manual data entry.
Contract Management: This module creates and manages an accessible and searchable contract repository; assigns contract numbers to purchases; ensures the order price is the best price; generates proactive alerts for key dates and contract milestones; and improves visibility into contract spending and compliance, including comparison of contract budget versus contract spending.
Inventory Materials Management: This module provides stockroom-level inventory management, reducing backorders and stockouts; integrates available onsite inventory with product searches to avoid redundant purchases; maintains inventory count; manages multiple inventory locations; and controls user access to inventory.
SciQuest Supplier Network
The SciQuest Supplier Network is a SaaS communications hub that enables automated transaction interactions between its customers and their existing suppliers. It is the single integration point between its customers and their suppliers that also provides customers with on-demand access to up-to-date multi-commodity supplier catalogs. By utilizing the SciQuest Supplier Network, its customers and their suppliers can connect in a hub-and-spoke configuration versus a one-to-one configuration. The SciQuest Supplier Network also provides customers with the infrastructure to add additional suppliers as needed. Using its managed SciQuest Supplier Network, its customers do business with approximately 30,000 suppliers. The SciQuest Supplier Network includes suppliers of commodity categories, such as IT equipment; office supplies; laboratory and medical supplies; MRO supplies; serv
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCIQUEST, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCIQUEST, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCIQUEST, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCIQUEST, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCIQUEST, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SciQuest, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SciQuest, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SciQuest, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SciQuest, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SciQuest, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SCIQUEST, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCIQUEST, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCIQUEST, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCIQUEST, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCIQUEST, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCIQUEST, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SciQuest, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SciQuest, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SciQuest, Inc. Major Shareholders
SciQuest, Inc. History
SciQuest, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SciQuest, Inc. Offices and Representations
SciQuest, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SciQuest, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SciQuest, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SciQuest, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SciQuest, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SciQuest, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SciQuest, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SciQuest, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SciQuest, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SciQuest, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SciQuest, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SciQuest, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?