- The report contains detailed information about Secured Digital Applications Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Secured Digital Applications Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Secured Digital Applications Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Secured Digital Applications Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Secured Digital Applications Inc. business.
About Secured Digital Applications Inc.
Secured Digital Applications, Inc. provides mobile communication, outsourced business and information technology consulting services in the United States and Malaysia.
The companys business is organized under two divisions. The first division is involved in multimedia production, information technology, computing consulting services and the sale of smarthome and biometric security products and services. The second division handles the sale of Bluetooth, Global Positioning System (GPS) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-enabled applications.
The companys services are focused in the areas of multimedia production, information technology and computing consulting services, smarthome, biometric security and Bluetooth, GPS and RFID-enabled applications.
The Company's operations include multimedia production, information technology and computing services, sales of smarthome, biometric security and Bluetooth, GPS and RFID-enabled applications. It marketed hardware and software as well as consulting services to various companies in the public and private sectors. The companys hardware products included the EyStar SmartHome Management System, biometric systems and Internet-based cameras. It provides these services principally to customers in Southeast Asia.
Content Production and Information Technology Consulting Services
The company engages in the design, development and production of interactive multimedia content, websites, e-commerce programs and applications. Its business includes various activities, including designing, producing, hosting and distribution of interactive multimedia content, Web sites, programs and applications; developing and producing e-commerce programs and Internet-based security applications and solutions; and providing project consulting services on broadband communication and networking systems for property development projects.
EyStar SmartHome Management System
The company markets and distributes the multi-protocol EyStar SmartHome Management System. The EyStar SmartHome Management System is a gateway device that bridges external data networks such as the Internet to internal home networks like Ethernet, telephone line, power line and the 802.11b wireless LAN, eliminating the need for any additional wiring in the home. The Console has the capacity to enable value-added services to be offered to subscribers. These services include home healthcare in conjunction with hospitals and health advisors, interconnection and control of appliances produced by different manufacturers and security applications that allow subscribers to check on their homes remotely. This console is designed to operate on both the narrow and broadband fixed line/wireless networks.
Biometric Security Products and Solutions
The company engages in the development, commercialization and installation of biometric security products and solutions. Through licenses obtained from third parties, it sells biometric security products and solutions directly and in connection with consulting and service contracts. The company develops value-added applications incorporating biometrics technology as part of its information technology and wireless technology consulting activities.
The company sells SmileCAM remote video surveillance cameras in Malaysia under a renewable license from Sintec, Inc. It also distributes biometric security products under an agreement with Testech, Inc. the companys biometric products and solutions, sold directly and in conjunction with consulting and installation contracts, include: access control systems, time and attendance systems; and door lock and fingerprint authentication module; and remote cameras with automatic motion detection and tracking. Its biometric security products and solutions utilize Internet protocols and multiple authentication modes such as fingerprint, voice or facial recognition, retinal scans and proximity readers. It markets biometric security products and solutions directly to real estate developers and architects.
Bluetooth Proximity Marketing System
In November 2007, the company acquired the right to the source code for the Bluetooth cell integra
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Secured Digital Applications Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Secured Digital Applications Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Secured Digital Applications Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Secured Digital Applications Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Secured Digital Applications Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SECURED DIGITAL APPLICATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Major Shareholders
Secured Digital Applications Inc. History
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Offices and Representations
Secured Digital Applications Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Secured Digital Applications Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Secured Digital Applications Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Secured Digital Applications Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Secured Digital Applications Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Secured Digital Applications Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?