- The report contains detailed information about SAVVIS, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SAVVIS, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SAVVIS, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SAVVIS, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SAVVIS, Inc. business.
About SAVVIS, Inc.
SAVVIS, Inc. provides information technology, or IT, services including cloud services, managed hosting, managed security, colocation, professional services, and network services.
The companys suite of products can be purchased individually, in various combinations, or as part of a total or partial outsourcing arrangement. Its colocation solutions meet the specific needs of customers who require control of their physical assets, while its managed hosting solution offerings provide customers with access to services and infrastructure without the upfront capital costs associated with equipment acquisition.
Hosting Services provide the core facilities, computing, including cloud services, data storage, security and network infrastructure on which to run business applications. The company manages 28 data centers located in the United States, Europe, and Asia with approximately 1.43 million square feet of gross raised floor space. Its hosting services are comprised of colocation and managed hosting and allow customers to choose which parts of their IT infrastructure they own and operate.
Colocation is designed for customers seeking data center space and power for their server and networking equipment needs. The companys data centers provide customers worldwide with a purpose-built location for their IT equipment.
Managed Hosting Services provide a solution for a customers IT infrastructure and network needs. The company offers assistance and consultation in security for network and hosting environments, virtualization, web-based applications, business recovery, software as a service, program management, infrastructure, and migration.
Dedicated Hosting provides customers with managed hosting services on hardware and software that is isolated to a single customer.
Utility Computing and Storage provides customers with an available, secure applications platform that delivers scalability of an entire range of IT infrastructure.
Network Services are comprised of managed network services, including managed IP VPN, High Speed Layer-2 VPN and the services marketed under WAM!NET brand; hosting area network, or HAN; and bandwidth services.
Managed IP VPN service is a fully managed, end-to-end solution that includes hardware, management systems, and operations to transport an enterprises voice, video and data applications at corresponding quality-of-service levels.
High-Speed Layer-2 VPN uses metro Ethernet ring capabilities to provide access between connected nodes, which include data centers, carrier hotels for internet carrier diversity, or financial market data exchanges.
WAM!NET Services provide a shared infrastructure tied to applications that streamline process and workflow around the creation, production and distribution of digital media and marketing content.
Hosting Area Network is a network that provides high speed Internet connectivity for hosting and cloud customers located in the companys data centers, along with value-added services such as load balancing and network-based firewalls.
Bandwidth Services are provided to enterprises and wholesale carrier customers. The company offers Internet services in the United States, Europe, and Asia that are managed, unmanaged, or integrated with its IP VPN.
The company provides services to customers across all industries including the financial services, media and entertainment, software, and government sectors.
Telecommunications Companies: This category includes companies such as AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., BT, and Level 3 Communications.
Large Scale Systems Integrators: Companies in this category include IBM, HP/EDS, Accenture, and CSC.
Infrastructure Service Providers: Companies such as Equinix, Inc., Rackspace Holdings, Inc., Terremark Worldwide, Inc., and Internap Network Services Corporation are included in this category.
Software Vendors: These competitors include companies such as Microsoft Corporation, Oracle and Salesforce.com.
Cloud Providers: These competitors include companies such as GoGrid and Amazon.com, Inc.
SAVVIS, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAVVIS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAVVIS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAVVIS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAVVIS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAVVIS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SAVVIS, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SAVVIS, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SAVVIS, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SAVVIS, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SAVVIS, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAVVIS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAVVIS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAVVIS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAVVIS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAVVIS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAVVIS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SAVVIS, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SAVVIS, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SAVVIS, Inc. Major Shareholders
SAVVIS, Inc. History
SAVVIS, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SAVVIS, Inc. Offices and Representations
SAVVIS, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SAVVIS, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SAVVIS, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SAVVIS, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SAVVIS, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SAVVIS, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SAVVIS, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SAVVIS, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SAVVIS, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SAVVIS, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SAVVIS, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SAVVIS, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?