- The report contains detailed information about NaviSite Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NaviSite Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NaviSite Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NaviSite Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NaviSite Inc. business.
About NaviSite Inc.
NaviSite, Inc. provides IT hosting, outsourcing, and professional services.
The company provides services to a range of industries, including financial services, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and distribution, publishing, media and communications, business services, public sector, and software.
NaviCloud Managed Cloud Services
NaviSites NaviCloud MCS is a utility platform providing compute, memory, storage, network, security and bandwidth. Services are accessible on-demand, are scalable and usage billed. NaviCloud nodes are available in San Jose, California and Andover, Massachusetts data centers.
Customers access the underlying physical resources of NaviCloud via a proprietary application called AppCenter. AppCenter facilitates the end-to-end management of a virtual data center, including the provisioning and management of virtual machines, management of firewalls and load balancers, capacity and load management, and people/process controls for use of the environment.
NaviSites hosting services provide technology solutions for customers IT infrastructure and service needs. Enterprise hosting service can be implemented on the NaviCloud utility platform, physical hardware or a combination of both.
Managed Hosting Service Support provided for hardware and software located in one of the companys managed services data centers. The company also provides bundled offerings packaged as content-delivery services. Specific services include virtual servers; business continuity and disaster recovery; connectivity; content distribution; database administration and performance tuning; help desk support; hardware management; monitoring; network management; security; server and operating management; and storage management.
Software-as-a-Service Enablement of SaaS to the ISV community: Services include SaaS starter kits and services specific to the needs of ISVs that want to offer their software in an on-demand or subscription mode.
Co-location Physical space offered in a data center: In addition to providing the physical space, NaviSite offers environmental support, specified power with backup power generation and network-connectivity options.
NaviSites application management services provide application solutions for customers IT application needs. Enterprise hosting service can be implemented on the NaviCloud utility platform, physical hardware or a combination of both.
The company provides implementation and operational services for the packaged applications. It offers in addition to packaged enterprise-resource-planning, or ERP, applications outsourced messaging, including the monitoring and management of Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino and the associated collaboration solutions. Application-management services are available either in a NaviSite data center or, through remote management on customers premises.
ERP Application-Management Services Defined services provided for specific packaged applications. Services include implementation, upgrade assistance, monitoring, diagnostics, problem resolution and functional end-user support. Applications include Oracle e-Business Suite; PeopleSoft Enterprise; Siebel; JD Edwards; Hyperion; Deltek Costpoint; Microsoft Dynamics; Microsoft Exchange; and Lotus Domino.
ERP Professional Services These include planning, implementation, optimization, enhancement and upgrades for supported third-party ERP applications.
Custom-Development Professional Services These include planning, implementation, optimization and enhancement for custom applications developed by the company or customers.
The companys NaviView platform is a main element of its service offerings, each of which can be customized to meet customers particular needs. NaviView allows the company to work with customers IT teams, systems integrators and other third parties to deliver services to customers. The NaviView platform and its user interface help ensure full transparency to the customer and operation of outsourced applications and infrastructure, including hardware, operating-system, database and application monitoring; event management; problem-resolution management; and integrated change- and configuration-management tools.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales teams are located in the United States, the United Kingdom, and India.
The companys customers include mid-sized companies, divisions of large multinational companies and government agencies. Its customers operate in a variety of industries, such as technology, manufacturing and distribution, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, publishing, media and communications, financial services, retail, business services and government agencies. As of July 31, 2010, NaviSite serviced approximately 1,300 hosted customers.
The companys competitors include cloud, hosting and related services providers, including Terremark, Inc., Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Savvis, Inc., IBM, AT&T, and other local and regional hosting providers; application-services providers, such as IBM, AT&T, CedarCrestone, Inc., Oracle On Demand and Computer Sciences Corporation; co-location providers, including Savvis, Equinix, Inc. and Terremark; and messaging providers, including Apptix, USA.Net, Inc. and Intermedia.
NaviSite, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAVISITE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAVISITE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAVISITE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAVISITE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAVISITE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NaviSite Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NaviSite Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NaviSite Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NaviSite Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NaviSite Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAVISITE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAVISITE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAVISITE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAVISITE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAVISITE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAVISITE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NaviSite Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NaviSite Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NaviSite Inc. Major Shareholders
NaviSite Inc. History
NaviSite Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NaviSite Inc. Offices and Representations
NaviSite Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NaviSite Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NaviSite Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NaviSite Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
NaviSite Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NaviSite Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NaviSite Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NaviSite Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NaviSite Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NaviSite Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NaviSite Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NaviSite Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?