- The report contains detailed information about MaxWorldwide, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MaxWorldwide, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MaxWorldwide, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MaxWorldwide, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MaxWorldwide, Inc. business.
About MaxWorldwide, Inc.
MaxWorldwide, Inc (MaxWorldwide or the Company) is an independent company in online advertising sales and representation. The Company is an Internet-based provider of marketing solutions for marketers and Web publishers. These solutions principally rely on the companys sale of Internet advertisements for websites that it represents, from which the company generates revenue by receiving commissions. The Company provides fully outsourced ad sales, e-mail marketing and sweepstakes promotions and provide the company clients with strategic full service solutions that focus on maximizing results and returns. The Companys online advertising sales and representation services are provided under the name MaxOnline.
The Company has been a provider of innovative marketing solutions that go beyond simple banners to produce better customer conversion rates, resulting in higher prices for Web site publishers and more value for marketers.
The Company focuses on the relationships between the customer and marketers and between the customer and Web publishers.
The companys marketing partnerships begin with brand building and initial customer acquisitions and continue to evolve as it utilizes its expertise to work with its clients to determine the best possible inventory and methods to increase traffic, stimulate transactions and develop one-to-one relationships.
Value to Advertisers -- Build Brands, Acquire New Customers, Increase Traffic, Stimulate Transactions and Grow Relationships.
From strategic development and design, to execution, tracking and analysis, the company is the complete source for value-generating marketing programs on the Internet. The companys marketing solutions were developed to help businesses build brands, acquire customers, drive traffic, increase sales and promote customer retention. The company creates advertising programs that include sponsorships, opt-in e-mail, newsletters, content integration, microsites and sweepstakes. In addition, the company provides marketers an experienced e-mail list management and brokerage group, a strategic marketing and creative services group and a network of high profile web site publishers.
Value to Web Publishers -- A Fully Outsourced Marketing Sales Solution That Allows Web Publishers To Focus On Their Core Competency
The MaxOnline Difference
Brands: MaxOnline has exclusive and non-exclusive advertising representation relationships with Web sites, including top-tier, premium Web sites across key vertical markets that offer marketers the opportunity to target consumers. The brand or flagship sites offer marketers the ability to communicate their marketing messages on recognized top brand Websites. All of the sites typically offer sponsorships, content integration and customized marketing opportunities that align with a specific advertiser's online objectives.
Reach and Media: Through the companys non-exclusive relationships and flagship sites, it is able to reach over 56% of the Web users in the United States (according to a December 31, 2002 Comscore Media Metrix report). This reach enables marketers to target and connect with a number of diverse audiences. In addition, the company offers Web publishers superior site representation, which includes the sale of their advertising inventory and the provision of ad delivery and related services.
Opt-In E-mail Lists: The company provides opt-in e-mail list management services for over 12 million permission based e-mail addresses. In addition, through the companys e-mail list brokerage group it has partnered with other permission based list managers and owners to potentially gain an unlimited reach in the e-mail market.
Marketing: MaxOnline professionals offer clients counsel and expertise in developing integrated, Internet strategies designed to meet branding, customer acquisition and revenue-generating goals. The companys marketing services include the in-house capabilities of its creative services group called MaxCreative to assist marketers in designing contextually relevant marketing campaigns that attract and retain the Internet user.
From concept creation and innovative design to the c
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MaxWorldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MaxWorldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MaxWorldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MaxWorldwide, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MaxWorldwide, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAXWORLDWIDE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Major Shareholders
MaxWorldwide, Inc. History
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Offices and Representations
MaxWorldwide, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MaxWorldwide, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MaxWorldwide, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MaxWorldwide, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MaxWorldwide, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MaxWorldwide, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?