- The report contains detailed information about Satyam Computer Services Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Satyam Computer Services Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Satyam Computer Services Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Satyam Computer Services Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Satyam Computer Services Ltd. business.
About Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
Satyam Computer Services Limited, also known as Mahindra Satyam, provides information technology (IT) services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offers a range of services, including consulting, systems design, software development, system integration, and application maintenance.
The company offers a range of IT services, including application development and maintenance, consulting and enterprise business solutions, extended engineering solutions and infrastructure management services.
The companys eBusiness services include designing, developing integrating and maintaining internetbased applications, such as eCommerce Web sites, and implementing packaged software applications, such as customer or supply chain management software applications.
The company also assists its customers in making their existing computing systems accessible over the Internet.
The companys subsidiary, Satyam BPO Limited (Satyam BPO) provides business process outsourcing services covering HR, finance & accounting, customer contact (voice, mail and chat), and transaction processing (industry-specific offerings).
The companys subsidiaries include Satyam BPO Limited; Satyam Computer Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.; Satyam Computer Services (Nanjing) Co. Ltd.; Satyam Technologies, Inc.; Knowledge Dynamics Pte., Ltd.; Nitor Global Solutions Limited; Citisoft Plc.; and Satyam Computer Services (Egypt) S.A.E.
The company has joint venture agreements with CA Satyam ASP Private Limited and Satyam Venture Engineering Services Private Limited.
The company has collaborated with International Sematech Manufacturing Initiative to develop ConFy-an Advanced Software Test Solution that it would validate the automation capabilities of advanced semiconductor factory equipment.
The company has a diversified base of corporate customers in a range of industries, including insurance, banking and financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, transportation and engineering services.
The company has formed an alliance with Sciformix Corporation to deliver data management services in Pharmacovigilance. The partnership addresses the worldwide increase in focus on drug safety.
On November 06, 2009, the company announced collaboration with Saab AB to develop its operations in India for the global defense and homeland security market.
On July 7, 2010, Satyam Computer Services Ltd. announced that Launch of Offshore Development Center (ODC) for BASF IT Services in Chennai. The ODC for BASF IT Services in Chennai provides managed services for its installed base of SAP messaging and groupware, as well as user administration.
In December 2010, Satyam Computer Services Ltd. had established a Windows Azure Center of Excellence (CoE) in partnership with Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd. The windows Azure CoE would provide Azure consulting, development, and migration services to Mahindra satyams enterprises customers.
Satyam Computer Services Limited was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Satyam Computer Services Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Satyam Computer Services Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Major Shareholders
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. History
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Offices and Representations
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?