- The report contains detailed information about Core Projects & Technologies Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Core Projects & Technologies Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Core Projects & Technologies Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Core Projects & Technologies Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Core Projects & Technologies Limited business.
About Core Projects & Technologies Limited
Core Projects & Technologies Limited provides end-to-end solutions in the education domain for state administrators, school districts, and teachers worldwide. Its offerings in the education domain include education assessment solutions facilitating the development and delivery of examinations to meet fundamental requirements of summative and formative assessment; accountability solutions enabling compliance with national, state, and local regulations; grants and financial management solutions offering tools to manage various allocations independent of the funding source; operations management solutions; and safety solutions for the protection and security of staff and student information and technology. The companys education domain solutions also comprise student information solutions for school operations and facilitating the management of student and staff information through software application and software packages; tools and portals designed to provide instant access and views to summary information, as well as detailed real-time data; education consulting in school business intelligence, engagement management and execution, school application implementation, and organizational change management; and curriculum development solutions. Further, the company provides various ERP solutions consisting of onsite and offshore solutions, staff augmentation, enhancements and optimization, data extraction/data warehousing, project management, version upgrades, Web extension of SAP functionality, and professional and consulting services; and logistics solutions comprising RFID and GPS based tracking solutions, asset management, and smartcard based solutions primarily to retail, manufacturing, logistics, and healthcare industries. Core Projects & Technologies Limited was formerly known as Akhileshwar Textports Limited and changed its name on October 16, 2003. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Core Projects & Technologies Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Core Projects & Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Core Projects & Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Core Projects & Technologies Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Core Projects & Technologies Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORE PROJECTS & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Major Shareholders
Core Projects & Technologies Limited History
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Offices and Representations
Core Projects & Technologies Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Core Projects & Technologies Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Core Projects & Technologies Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Core Projects & Technologies Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Core Projects & Technologies Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Core Projects & Technologies Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?