- The report contains detailed information about KLG Systel Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KLG Systel Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KLG Systel Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KLG Systel Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KLG Systel Ltd. business.
About KLG Systel Ltd.
KLG Systel Limited provides products and solutions for IT enablement of companies in the areas of oil and gas, manufacturing, retail, infrastructure, power, process, telecommunications, and service sectors in India.
Strategic Business Units
POWER SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
The Power System Solutions SBU provides integrated software & hardware solutions for Power Distribution Utilities, as well as end consumers. The focus is around the implementation of self-developed products for the sector, Vidushi for business process automation, SG61 for advanced metering infrastructure and remote meter reading, and connectgaia.com for energy efficiency and demand side management.
The division also undertakes the implementation of SAP Core processes, SAP Industry Solutions for Utilities (SAP IS-U), SCADA, Distribution Management Solution, Load Forecasting for Utilities, and Interactive Voice Response System for Customer Care.
The company provides GIS implementation, and revenue management services to utilities. These Services include: field survey, preparation of consumer database, consumer indexing, camera based meter reading and billing, spot billing, and energy accounting.
BUSINESS LIFE CYCLE SOLUTIONS
The company addresses the engineering design and analysis requirements of its clients by partnering with them in implementation of the plant /product life cycle. The company provides enterprise project management solutions that bring together the disciplines of strategic planning and project management, and provide a framework for managing both the resources and the tactical plans for projects. The portfolio of solutions includes end to end solutions ranging from consulting, solution customization, solution deployment, user acceptance, and training to support and maintenance.
The company offers integrated solution for industrial automation and supply chain planning and optimization. KLG Manufacturing Execution System provides solutions to analyze the data captured from a variety of data sources over multiple sensors, and plant organization.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KLG SYSTEL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KLG SYSTEL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KLG SYSTEL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KLG SYSTEL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KLG SYSTEL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KLG Systel Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KLG Systel Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KLG Systel Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KLG Systel Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KLG Systel Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KLG SYSTEL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KLG SYSTEL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KLG SYSTEL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KLG SYSTEL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KLG SYSTEL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KLG SYSTEL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KLG Systel Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KLG Systel Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KLG Systel Ltd. Major Shareholders
KLG Systel Ltd. History
KLG Systel Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KLG Systel Ltd. Offices and Representations
KLG Systel Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KLG Systel Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KLG Systel Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
KLG Systel Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
KLG Systel Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KLG Systel Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KLG Systel Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KLG Systel Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
KLG Systel Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
KLG Systel Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KLG Systel Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KLG Systel Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?