- The report contains detailed information about Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rocket City Enterprises, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. business.
About Rocket City Enterprises, Inc.
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a solution provider in the automotive sector in the United States. Its subsidiaries include J. Dobisch Consultants, Inc.; Complete Auto Management, LLC and GIGcom, Inc. J. Dobisch Consultants, Inc., doing business as, Complete Auto, operates as an online solution provider that offers proprietary software, personnel, and design solutions to various automotive dealerships. Complete Auto Management, LLC, doing business as, IT Lagoon, provides online solutions featuring a range of software development services from simple Web design to complex systems. These services include Web site design, Web development, ecommerce, shopping cart, and Web enabled applications. GIGcom, Inc., a Web design and application development firm, provides a portfolio of products and services for small to medium sized businesses. These products and services include domain registration, Web site hosting, Web site design, email accounts, search engine optimization, sponsored ad management, e-commerce solutions, and e-learning applications. Rocket City Enterprises was incorporated in 1997 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROCKET CITY ENTERPRISES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Major Shareholders
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. History
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Offices and Representations
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rocket City Enterprises, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?