- The report contains detailed information about City Network Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for City Network Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The City Network Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes City Network Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of City Network Inc. business.
About City Network Inc.
City Network, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of broadband communication and wireless Internet access solutions. The Companys product line ranges from its Home PNA device for the residential building and hospitality market to the DSL bridge/modem for the home and small business user.
The Companys broadband access equipment includes GUI-based remote management and routing technology software packages for network management and global network connectivity capabilities. The Companys Home PNA and xDSL broadband access equipment is deployed by telecommunication carriers, ISPs, and system integrators worldwide.
In 2005, the Company began the development of its construction business. The Company has entered co-construction agreements for the development of land in Keelung, Taiwan and the purchase of materials with a company in Vietnam.
In 2004, the Company began the sales of LCD panels. In 2005, the Company had sold 15 inch, 17 inch and 19 inch panels. The Companys major customers for its LCD panels are companies in Taiwan.
Wireless Communication Products
With the development of the Companys IEEE802.11 WiFi and IEEE802.lx (authentication) wireless solutions, its wireless networking products allow computers and appliances to communicate through radio signals. The Company together with Easy-Up Corporation has provided solutions to Korea Life Insurance in connection with their 1600 Enterprise Hotspot Project and established Taiwan McDonald's 365 stores Hotspot solution and the Mobile Taiwan project. The Company also extended its Wireless Hotspot solution business with China Putian. The Company also furnishes mobile handsets, including GSM/GPRS, CEDMA/CDMA 2000 1x mobile handsets.
In 2004, the Company launched a wireless voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) product. There are two models available for the market. One provides one VoIP and one public switched telephone network (PSTN port), and the other model provides two VoIP and two PSTN ports. Both of them have two DECT (digital enhanced cordless telecommunications) Base Stations, and can be registered approximately sixteen DECT phones set.
ADSL/VDSL Access Devices
The Companys ADSL/VDSL devices provide broadband access based on Internet technologies. The ADSL 2+ and 20Mbps VDSL over Ethernet equipment allow both developing businesses as well as home users to meet their media and communication needs. They can also provide Internet access.
HPNA Access Devices
HPNA is a broadband network access system. This system can provide 1M/10Mbps broadband data access through existing telephone lines. This technology allows both voice and data to be shared by the same telephone line. The Companys HPNA technology extends Internet transmission distance, allows for multiple single-line users (approximately 25), and is compatible with cable, fiber, wireless and xDSL.
Fiber and Other Important Access Equipment
The Company markets its Fiber products primarily to customers in Korea, Malaysia and Indonesia. The Company offers a solution of integrating wireless with existing telephone lines or cable. From routers and hubs, to PCMCIA cards and USB adapters, the Company provides customers with a range of networking products to meet its customer needs.
In 2004, the Company received an official purchase order of Global Positioning System (GPS) modules of approximately 50,000 units, from JuYoung Electronics. In December 2004, the Company shipped, for a separate order, 65,000 GPS modules and wireless blue tooth receiver units to JuYoung Electronics. In 2005 also the Company had sales to JuYoung Electronics.
Customers and Partners
The Company develops market and focuses its sales efforts to broadband and wireless Internet services providers that provide wireless solutions, such as Phoneline solution, HomePNA, xDSL, Ethernet solution, fiber solution and wireless solutions. The Company also focuses its sales efforts on the service provider and systems integrator for WLAN systems and to system integrators for private broadband systems.
The Company provides services to its existing custo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CITY NETWORK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CITY NETWORK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CITY NETWORK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CITY NETWORK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CITY NETWORK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. City Network Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of City Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of City Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. City Network Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. City Network Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CITY NETWORK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CITY NETWORK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CITY NETWORK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CITY NETWORK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CITY NETWORK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CITY NETWORK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
City Network Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
City Network Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
City Network Inc. Major Shareholders
City Network Inc. History
City Network Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
City Network Inc. Offices and Representations
City Network Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
City Network Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
City Network Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
City Network Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
City Network Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
City Network Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
City Network Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
City Network Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
City Network Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
City Network Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
City Network Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
City Network Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?