- The report contains detailed information about Posco ICT Company Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Posco ICT Company Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Posco ICT Company Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Posco ICT Company Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Posco ICT Company Ltd. business.
About Posco ICT Company Ltd.
Posco ICT Company Ltd. provides services in the areas of engineering, automation, system integration, and information technology (IT) outsourcing worldwide. It offers comprehensive engineering services, including design, procurement, construction, operation, and post management using IT convergence technology in various areas, such as construction, railway, energy and power generation, logistics and distribution, and environment. The company also provides optimal EIC (Electricity Instrumentation Computer) solution for process automation by systematically combining electricity, instrumentation, and computers in plant-based industries, such as steel, paper manufacturing, cement, power generation, environmental, and water processing. In addition, Posco ICT offers comprehensive IT-related services, including system operation and maintenance, the diagnosis and design of government agency or corporate information systems, software development, hardware, and network establishment to public agencies in the national defense, transport, and manufacturing sectors, as well as private companies. Further, it provides IT outsourcing services to its customers, based on its experience in the field of large-scale system operation, including infrastructure support, business support, resource support, information security, shared services, and business environment help to public, steel, communication, distribution, construction, energy, and research industries. The company was formerly known as Posdata Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Posco ICT Company Ltd. in February 2010. Posco ICT Company Ltd. is headquartered in Seongnam-si, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Posco ICT Company Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Posco ICT Company Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Posco ICT Company Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Posco ICT Company Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Posco ICT Company Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POSCO ICT COMPANY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Major Shareholders
Posco ICT Company Ltd. History
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Offices and Representations
Posco ICT Company Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Posco ICT Company Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Posco ICT Company Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Posco ICT Company Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Posco ICT Company Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Posco ICT Company Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?