- The report contains detailed information about Gravity Co., Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gravity Co., Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gravity Co., Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gravity Co., Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gravity Co., Ltd business.
About Gravity Co., Ltd
Gravity Co., Ltd. develops and publishes online games in Japan, Brazil, the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia and Taiwan.
The company offers five online games worldwide and has one online game in development. Its principal product, Ragnarok Online, is commercially offered in Korea and 58 other countries and markets. Requiem is commercially offered in Korea, the United States, Canada and 62 other countries. Emil Chronicle Online is commercially offered in Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia. R.O.S.E. Online is commercially offered in the United States, Canada, Mexico and 40 other countries. Pucca Racing is commercially offered in Korea. The company also offers mobile games and licenses the merchandizing rights of character-related products based on its online games.
In Korea, the company directly manages various aspects of game operations, such as marketing, operation, billing and customer service. For certain countries and markets, its subsidiaries directly manage such game operations. Gravity Interactive, its wholly-owned subsidiary in the United States, is responsible for various aspects of Ragnarok Online game operations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and India, for various aspects of Requiem game operations in the United States, Canada and 39 European countries and for various aspects of R.O.S.E. Online game operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and 40 European countries. Gravity CIS and Gravity EU, its subsidiaries, are responsible for Ragnarok Online game operations in Russia and CIS countries, and in France and Belgium, respectively.
The company offers four product lines, including massively multiplayer online role playing games, casual online games, mobile games, and animation and character-based merchandise.
Massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs)
Ragnarok Online is an action adventure-based massively multiplayer online role playing game that combines cartoon-like characters, community-oriented themes and combat features in a virtual world with in which players can interact with one another.
R.O.S.E. Online is a three-dimensional game.
In February 2010, the company entered into a game transfer agreement with Gravity Interactive and transferred to it all the rights of R.O.S.E. Online in Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Vatican City State, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, and Turkey and Gravity Interactive offers commercial service of R.O.S.E. Online in these countries.
The company commercially launched Requiem in Korea in 2007 and in the United States, Canada, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belorussia, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan in June 2008. In 2009, the company entered into an amendment to the license and distribution agreement with Gravity Interactive, its licensee for Requiem in the United States and Canada, to include Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Vatican City State, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey as countries serviced by Gravity Interactive, which was amended in March 2010 to exclude Moldova, where Requiem is already commercially offered by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Gravity CIS. Requiem has been commercially offered in these countries since 2009. The company entered into global service agreements with AsiaSo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRAVITY CO., LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRAVITY CO., LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRAVITY CO., LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRAVITY CO., LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRAVITY CO., LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gravity Co., Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gravity Co., Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gravity Co., Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gravity Co., Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gravity Co., Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. GRAVITY CO., LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRAVITY CO., LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRAVITY CO., LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRAVITY CO., LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRAVITY CO., LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRAVITY CO., LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gravity Co., Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gravity Co., Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gravity Co., Ltd Major Shareholders
Gravity Co., Ltd History
Gravity Co., Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gravity Co., Ltd Offices and Representations
Gravity Co., Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gravity Co., Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gravity Co., Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Gravity Co., Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Gravity Co., Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gravity Co., Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gravity Co., Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gravity Co., Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Gravity Co., Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Gravity Co., Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gravity Co., Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gravity Co., Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?