- The report contains detailed information about PFSweb Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PFSweb Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PFSweb Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PFSweb Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PFSweb Inc. business.
About PFSweb Inc.
PFSweb, Inc. provides integrated e-commerce and business process outsourcing solutions to companies in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
The company operates in three segments: Ecommerce and Business Process Outsourcing Segment; Master Distributor Segment; and Online Discount Retailer Segment.
Ecommerce and Business Process Outsourcing Segment
The Ecommerce and Business Process Outsourcing segment provides e-commerce and business process outsourcing solutions. Marketed as its End2End eCommerce platform, its services include offerings, such as e-commerce technology and integration services, interactive marketing services, global logistics and order fulfillment, freight and transportation management, real-time order management, kitting and assembly, customer care, facility operations and management, turn-key Web-commerce infrastructure, payment processing, and financial services. The companys solutions support both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) sales channels.
As an e-commerce and business process outsourcer, the company offers solutions for manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and direct marketing organizations across a range of industry segments. It supports clients in various industries, including fashion apparel and accessories, consumer goods, luxury goods, fragrance and beauty products, technology products, aviation, toys/education, collectibles, food and beverage and home furnishings. These clients turn to the company for help in addressing various business issues that include e-commerce, customer satisfaction and retention, time-definite logistics, vendor managed inventory and integration, supply chain compression, cost model realignments, transportation management, and international expansion. It also acts as a constructive agent of change, providing clients the ability to alter their current distribution model, establish direct relationships with end-customers, and reduce the overall time and costs associated with existing distribution channel strategies.
The company offers an integrated set of business infrastructure solutions that are tailored to its clients specific needs and enable them to implement their supply chain strategies.
Technology Collaboration: The company supports collaboration techniques and protocols, including XML real-time application interfaces, secured text file exchanges and traditional electronic data interchange (EDI). It has created the Entente Suite, which illustrates the level of electronic cooperation that is possible when it construct solutions with its clients using this technology service offering. This set of technology services encompasses a range of business functions from order processing and inventory reporting to e-commerce design and implementation. The Entente Suite comprises five key services EntenteWeb, EntenteDirect, EntenteMessage, EntenteReport, and EntentePartnerConnect.
e-commerce: The company offers e-commerce technology solutions with managed hosting and Internet application development services, including Web site design, creation, integration and ongoing maintenance, support, and improvement of Web sites; interactive marketing services with professionals and technologies that can be integrated into a solution to support user experience design, customer acquisition, analytics, customer retention, and revenue generation objectives. It has integrated its services for contact center management, warehousing, logistics and fulfillment with Demandware eCommerce, an on-demand e-commerce platform.
GlobalMerchant Commerceware B2B Managed Hosting and Internet Application Development: The companys GlobalMerchant Commerceware service provides an e-commerce Web site solution for its B2B clients. It engages collaboratively with its clients to design, build, host, and manage branded, customized, and integrated e-commerce Web applications for B2B channels. It offers a range of hosting and support plans that can be tailored to fit the needs of each client. Utilizing IBMs eServer xSeries servers, Microsofts.NET Technologies and its proprietary GlobalMerchant Commerceware platform, the
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PFSWEB INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PFSWEB INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PFSWEB INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PFSWEB INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PFSWEB INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PFSweb Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PFSweb Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PFSweb Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PFSweb Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PFSweb Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PFSWEB INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PFSWEB INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PFSWEB INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PFSWEB INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PFSWEB INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PFSWEB INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PFSweb Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PFSweb Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PFSweb Inc. Major Shareholders
PFSweb Inc. History
PFSweb Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PFSweb Inc. Offices and Representations
PFSweb Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PFSweb Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PFSweb Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PFSweb Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PFSweb Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PFSweb Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PFSweb Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PFSweb Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PFSweb Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PFSweb Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PFSweb Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PFSweb Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?