- The report contains detailed information about Net Insight AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Net Insight AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Net Insight AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Net Insight AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Net Insight AB business.
About Net Insight AB
Net Insight AB engages in the development, marketing, and sale of network equipment for optical transport of voice, data, and video primarily in Europe, North America, and Asia. The company offers Nimbra product line, a range of multiservice transport equipment based on video-centric technology, which provides quality of service for video, data, and voice services. Its products include Nimbra 680, a multiservice switch for aggregating and switching traffic; Nimbra 688 a multiservice switch with sub Mbps switching granularity for various services; Nimbra One, a modular multiservice access and edge switch with flexible interface options; Nimbra 340 and Nimbra 340-HD, the multiservice access devices for aggregation of data and video; Nimbra 360, a switch with built-in trunk interfaces and Time Transfer; Nimbra 120, a compact and CWDM multiplexing solution providing network scalability; Nimbra Vision, a SNMP-based network management for Nimbra networks; and Nimbra Netsim that facilitates back-office planning and simulation of networks. The companys customers comprise TV networks, broadcast and media companies, IPTV and cable TV providers, network owners, and telecom operators. Net Insight AB was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NET INSIGHT AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NET INSIGHT AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NET INSIGHT AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NET INSIGHT AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NET INSIGHT AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Net Insight AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Net Insight AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Net Insight AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Net Insight AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Net Insight AB Industry Position Analysis
6. NET INSIGHT AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NET INSIGHT AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NET INSIGHT AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NET INSIGHT AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NET INSIGHT AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NET INSIGHT AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Net Insight AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Net Insight AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Net Insight AB Major Shareholders
Net Insight AB History
Net Insight AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Net Insight AB Offices and Representations
Net Insight AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Net Insight AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Net Insight AB Capital Market Snapshot
Net Insight AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Net Insight AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Net Insight AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Net Insight AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Net Insight AB 1-year Stock Charts
Net Insight AB 5-year Stock Charts
Net Insight AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Net Insight AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Net Insight AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?