- The report contains detailed information about Perficient Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Perficient Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Perficient Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Perficient Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Perficient Inc. business.
About Perficient Inc.
Perficient, Inc. operates as an information technology consulting company in the United States. The company designs, builds and delivers business-driven technology solutions using third party software products. Its solutions include custom applications, portals and collaboration, e-commerce, online customer management, enterprise content management, business intelligence, business integration, mobile technology, technology platform implementations, and service oriented architectures. It serves customers in North America and Europe.
Business Analysis: The company designs, develops, and implements business strategy solutions, technology roadmaps, competitor benchmarks, and current-state assessments. The companys business consultants analyze existing initiatives, infrastructure and investments, and counsel its clients on how to use technology to achieve maximum return-on-investment and business impact.
Enterprise portals and collaboration: The company designs, develops, implements, and integrates enterprise portals for its clients and their customers, suppliers and partners that include searchable data systems, collaborative systems for process improvement, transaction processing, reporting, and content management and personalization.
Business integration: The company designs, develops, and implements business integration solutions that allow its clients to integrate their business processes and across the enterprise. The companys business integration solutions can extend and extract core applications, provide real-time insight into business metrics, and introduce efficiencies for customers, suppliers, and partners.
Enterprise content management (ECM): The company designs, develops, and implements ECM solutions that enable the management of unstructured information of file type or format. The companys ECM solutions can facilitate the creation of new content and/or provide access and retrieval of existing digital assets from other enterprise tools such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management or legacy applications. The companys ECM solutions include enterprise imaging and document management, Web content management, digital asset management, enterprise records management, compliance and control, business process management and collaboration, and enterprise search.
Customer relationship management (CRM): The company designs, develops, and implements advanced CRM solutions that facilitate customer acquisition, service and support, sales, and marketing by understanding its customers' needs through interviews, requirement gathering sessions and call center analysis, developing an iterative, prototype driven solution, and integrating the solution to legacy processes and applications.
Service oriented architectures (SOA) and enterprise service bus (ESB): The company designs, develops, and implements SOA and ESB solutions that allow its clients to adapt their business processes to respond to new market opportunities or competitive threats by using business strategies supported by business applications and IT infrastructures.
Business intelligence: The company designs, develops, and implements business intelligence solutions that allow companies to interpret and act upon integrated information. By classifying, aggregating and correlating data into meaningful business information, business intelligence solutions help its clients make informed business decisions. The companys business intelligence solutions allow its clients to transform data into knowledge for decision making and can include information strategy, data warehousing, and business analytics and reporting.
Ecommerce: The company designs, develops, and implements ecommerce infrastructures that integrate with back-end systems and complementary applications.
Mobile technology solutions: The company designs, develops, and implements mobile technology solutions that deliver wireless capabilities to carriers, mobile virtual network operators (MVNO), mobile virtual network enablers (MVNE), and the enterprise. The companys secure and scalable solutions can include mobile content delivery systems, wireless value-added services, custom developed applications to pervasive devices, and customer care solutions.
Technology platform implementations: The company designs, develops, and implements technology platform implementations that allow its clients to establish an Internet-based infrastructure for integrated business applications which extend enterprise technology assets to employees, customers, suppliers, and partners. The companys platform services include application server selection, architecture planning, installation and configuration, clustering for availability, performance assessment and issue remediation, security services, and technology migrations.
Custom applications: The company designs, develops, implements, and integrates custom application solutions that deliver enterprise-specific functionality to meet the requirements and needs of its clients.
The company conceives, builds, and implements these solutions through a set of services, including business strategy, user-centered design, systems architecture, custom application development, technology integration, package implementation, and managed services.
In addition to its technology solution services, the company offers education and mentoring services to its clients. The company operates an IBM-certified advanced training facility in the Chicago, Illinois area, where it provides its clients both a customized curriculum of courses and other education services. The company also uses its education practice and training facility to provide continuing education and professional development opportunities for its colleagues.
The company's competitors include small local consulting firms; regional consulting firms, such as Prolifics and MSI Systems Integrators; national consulting firms, such as Accenture, Deloitte Consulting, Ciber, and Sapient; in-house professional services organizations of software companies; and offshore providers, such as Infosys Technologies Limited and Wipro Limited.
Perficient, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERFICIENT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERFICIENT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERFICIENT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERFICIENT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERFICIENT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Perficient Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Perficient Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Perficient Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Perficient Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Perficient Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERFICIENT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERFICIENT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERFICIENT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERFICIENT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERFICIENT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERFICIENT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Perficient Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Perficient Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Perficient Inc. Major Shareholders
Perficient Inc. History
Perficient Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Perficient Inc. Offices and Representations
Perficient Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Perficient Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Perficient Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Perficient Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Perficient Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Perficient Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Perficient Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Perficient Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Perficient Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Perficient Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Perficient Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Perficient Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?