- The report contains detailed information about Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Highline Technical Innovations. Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. business.
About Highline Technical Innovations. Inc.
Systems Evolution, Inc. (SEVI), a professional services organization, provides computer software development services, computer network support, and contract staff for its clients. The company uses Microsoft and IBM Rational tools to build software and support computer networks. The companys principal client is the State of Texas government.
The company, through its subsidiary, Southwest CMS Technology Services LP and its general partner CMS Associates, LLC (CMS), provides Microsoft and Novell network integration. SEVI operates Next Hire Consultants, Inc. (Next Hire), Houston based staffing firm providing placement services to the infrastructure engineering industry. SEVIs subsidiaries also include Duration Software, Inc. (Duration), a software development company based in Austin that provided services primarily to State of Texas departments.
The company had two distinct divisions the Consulting Division that provides software development and managed network support services, and the Next Hire Consultants Division (NHC) that provides engineering permanent placement services.
The companys consulting division provides software development services using Microsoft .Net and the IBM Rational Unified Process. .NET is the Microsoft Web services strategy integrated across the Microsoft platform, whose technology provides the ability to build, deploy, manage, and use connected, security-enhanced solutions with Web services. The IBM Rational Unified Process is an IBM copyrighted process for delivering software development services, using a software engineering implementation framework.
The companys consulting division also provides managed network support services from its network operations center in San Antonio. The companys managed network support services provide proactive management of network servers and workstations, including application of operating system patches, analysis of available resources, analysis of hardware viability, firewall maintenance, help desk support services, and uptime service level agreements (SLA).
Markets and Clients: The company, through its consulting division primarily offers its services in Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. The consulting divisions principal clients are the State of Texas and MedDorna.
The companys NHC division provides permanent placement services, with a focus on placement of engineers in the oil & gas and public infrastructure industries. NHC offers, a managed recruiting service that provides ongoing recruiting support for its clients internal Human Resource departments. This service provides NHC recruiting professionals and segregated access to the companys internal candidate database for each client.
Markets and Clients: The company, through its NHC division primarily offers its services in SEVIs Houston office. NHCs principal clients are Staffing Technologies and Shell Oil USA, Inc.
Vendor Partner Programs
The companys third party vendor partners include Microsoft and IBM Rational, each have annual partnership agreements that require vendor certified employees and partner license usage.
The companys principal competitors include - regional consulting firms, such as Perficient Inc. and eLinear Solutions; national consulting firms, such as Answerthink, Inc., Accenture, BearingPoint, Inc., Ciber, Inc., Electronic Data Systems Corporation, and Sapient Corporation; and offshore providers, such as Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Infosys Technologies Limited, Satyam Computer Services Limited, and Wipro Limited.
Systems Evolution, Inc. was incorporated in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HIGHLINE TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS. INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Major Shareholders
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. History
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Offices and Representations
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?