- The report contains detailed information about Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patient Portal Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. business.
About Patient Portal Technologies, Inc.
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, focuses on developing and delivering patient centric and non-medical services. The company's services are delivered over its proprietary technology platform. It uses the technology to create a communication portal between patients, hospitals, and third parties.
Patient Portal Technology Services
The company is focused on delivering patient services at three points in time; prior to entry and admission into the hospital; during the hospital stay; and post discharge. The pre admission services include a reminder call to patient at their home, information package that can be emailed or direct mailed and condition specific 30 second med clip videos. Services during the hospital stay include installation, support, and management of the bedside entertainment system (TV and phone) inside a patients room (including the remote activation, billing / collecting and deactivation of the service), patient education through the monitor, concierge response line and in room patient surveys. Post discharge services include medication management service, including coordination of hand off of prescriptions between doctor / hospital / third party and home delivery of medication, post discharge follow up call and survey and after care med clips.
HealthCast Patient Network System: The company owns an interest in Omnicast, Inc., a technology and media provider, which offers various education and entertainment solutions for the healthcare industry. It has a technology license for the education and communication portal, HealthCast Patient Network System. HealthCast is the suite of hospital television channels that invites viewers to interact with channel programming and delivers condition-specific content directly to a patient's TV. HealthCast features a digital-signage platform that shows video, an information scroll, and additional messaging to a single patient, certain patient groups, or to specific areas of the hospital. In addition, HealthCast's proprietary platform captures viewing metrics. The company also has developed channels for patient education, hospital foundation, maternity and new born care, patient safety, general information, and nutrition, in addition to condition-specific content that can be delivered on-demand to patients.
MedEx Home Delivery: MedEx Home Delivery coordinates the information flow between the doctor/ hospital / fulfillment company for the patients medication upon discharge from the hospital. With MedEx, the company offers solution for healthcare facilities that improves the hand-off of prescriptions when patients are discharged and returns all real-time data to the facility and physician for improved medication reconciliation and medication therapy management. The company controls the private-branded process by deploying its technology to manage the information flow between all stakeholders, in addition to being the primary interface between the healthcare provider, patient, drivers, and pharmacy. MedEx presents a vehicle to extend the patient relationship to the home and opens an array of streams through patient education, aftercare, advertising, and product offerings.
Instant Response Line: The Instant Response Line is an interactive, live-response solution that enables patients to log a non-medical need that is electronically transferred to an appropriate facitliy department for resolution.
Quick Pulse Surveys: Quick inpatient surveys allow administrators to keep their finger on the pulse of what patients are thinking while in house or shortly after returning home. The companys customized surveys focus on finite issues, allowing the facility to direct specific solutions.
Small Niche Competitors: The company's competitors in this area include Get Well Network, Allen Technologies, Skylight Systems, Beryl, and TeleTracking.
Large Technology-based Providers: The company competes with companies, such as Siemens and Hill-Rom.
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATIENT PORTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. History
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patient Portal Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?