- The report contains detailed information about Onvia Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Onvia Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Onvia Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Onvia Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Onvia Inc. business.
About Onvia Inc.
Onvia, Inc. provides business information products and research tools that help companies plan, market, and sell to targeted markets throughout the United States.
The companys products and research tools focus on federal, state, local and educational purchasing entities, and on early stage commercial and residential infrastructure projects. The companys information helps clients track what government agencies plan to purchase, what they actually purchase, and who they purchase from. This allows its clients to identify new market opportunities, analyze market trends, and obtain useful information about their competitors.
The companys database provides information on approximately 5 million procurement related records connected to approximately 275,000 companies from approximately 89,000 government agencies and purchasing offices nationwide.
Products and Services
The companys products and services provide access to its proprietary Onvia Online Database of project specific information and provide clients specialized tools for analyzing information relevant to their businesses.
Through an automated process, the company link related records with in its database, prequalify business opportunities for clients based upon the clients profile, and provide access to information in a timely manner, with in 24 hours of public release. The companys database contains information on the industry verticals, with a focus on the infrastructure verticals, which include architecture and engineering, construction and building supplies, IT / telecommunications, professional services, operations and maintenance services, transportation, healthcare, and water and energy / alternative energy
Within these verticals the company provides hard-to-find content, presented with a view of a project throughout the most critical phases of the procurement lifecycle. These transactional records include
Advance Notices alerts businesses of projects in the early stages of the development process, before the bid or RFP is released in its final form, or before final zoning and planning board approval; RFPs, RFQs, and related amendments;
Planholders and Bidders Lists provides competitive intelligence by presenting a list of competitors that have acquired plans, specifications, bidding documents and/or proposals for specific projects in the active bid or proposal stage, and a list of competitors who submit bids for prime contracts with the owner of the project;
Bid Results and Awards Information notifies businesses of awarded bids, providing information for use in their own sales and marketing activities; and
Grants supplies federal grant information critical to businesses tracking or applying for publicly-funded projects.
The companys business solutions comprise the following products:
Onvia Online Database: Onvia Online Database is its business product and is intended to enable businesses of all sizes to compete in the government procurement marketplace. This product provides search functionality on its proprietary database of local, state and federal government agency purchasing information. Users of the database can research project histories, agency purchasing trends, agency buyer contact information, agency relationships with existing vendors, contract awardees, and evaluate pricing for goods and services. Onvia Online Database provides information necessary to qualify opportunities, improve decision making, prepare modified bids, and manage agency relationships.
In February 2008, the company expanded its business solutions to include information on the commercial and residential development market. The companys database of approximately 160,000 commercial and residential records provides a detailed overview of the commercial and residential marketplace. This information helps companies identify upcoming projects and sales opportunities by monitoring land use planning and zoning information. Clients can research projects and the companies associated with each project, and track permit approval and project status as the engagement progresses.
Onvia Guide subscribers receive the same cust
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONVIA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONVIA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONVIA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONVIA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONVIA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Onvia Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Onvia Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Onvia Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Onvia Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Onvia Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONVIA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONVIA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONVIA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONVIA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONVIA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONVIA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Onvia Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Onvia Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Onvia Inc. Major Shareholders
Onvia Inc. History
Onvia Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Onvia Inc. Offices and Representations
Onvia Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Onvia Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Onvia Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Onvia Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Onvia Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Onvia Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Onvia Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Onvia Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Onvia Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Onvia Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Onvia Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Onvia Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?