- The report contains detailed information about Nuance Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nuance Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nuance Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nuance Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nuance Communications, Inc. business.
About Nuance Communications, Inc.
Nuance Communications, Inc. provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. The companys solutions are used for various tasks and services, such as requesting information from a phone-based self-service solution, dictating medical records, searching the mobile Web by voice, entering a destination into a navigation system, or working with PDF documents.
The company markets and sells its products directly through a sales force and through its e-commerce Web site and also through a global network of resellers, including system integrators, independent software vendors, value-added resellers, hardware vendors, telecommunications carriers, and distributors.
The company's solutions are offered in four core markets, including Healthcare, Mobile and Consumer, Enterprise, and Imaging.
The company provides dictation and transcription solutions and services that automate the input and management of medical information. Its hosted and on-premise solutions provide platforms to generate and distribute clinical documentation through the use of advanced dictation and transcription features, and allow it to deliver medical transcription solutions. The company also offers speech recognition solutions for radiology, cardiology, pathology, and related specialties, that help healthcare providers dictate, edit and sign reports without manual transcription. The company's customers include Banner Health, Cleveland Clinic, Department of Veterans Affairs, HCA, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health, Tenet, and U.S. Army.
Mobile and Consumer
The companys portfolio of mobile and consumer solutions and services includes an integrated suite of voice control and text-to-speech solutions, dictation applications, predictive text technologies, mobile messaging services, and emerging services, such as dictation, Web search, and voicemail-to-text. Its suite of Dragon general purpose desktop and portable computer dictation applications use speech to create documents, streamline repetitive and complex tasks, input data, complete forms, and automate manual transcription processes. It utilizes a focused, enterprise sales team and professional services organization to address market and implementation requirements. Direct distribution is supplemented by partnerships with electronics suppliers and integrators, such as Harman Kardon and Clarion. The companys solutions are used by mobile phone, automotive, personal navigation device, computer, and other consumer electronic manufacturers and their suppliers, including Amazon, Apple, Audi, BMW, Ford, Garmin, HTC, LG Electronics, Mercedes Benz, Nokia, Samsung, T-Mobile, and TomTom. The companys embedded mobile solutions are sold to automobile and device manufacturers, generally on a royalty model priced per device sold, and sometimes on a license model. In addition, its connected mobile services are sold through telecommunications carriers or directly to consumers. Its connected services customers include AT&T, Motorola, Rogers, Telstra, TISA, Vodafone, and Vonage.
The companys desktop and portable computer dictation software is available in 11 languages. It has shipped new versions of Dragon NaturallySpeaking for Windows and also Dragon Dictate for Mac. The companys desktop and portable computer dictation solutions are generally sold under a traditional perpetual software license model. It utilizes a combination of its global reseller network and direct sales to distribute its desktop and portable computer dictation products. Resellers include retailers, such as Amazon, Best Buy, and WalMart. Enterprise customers include organizations, such as law firms, insurance agencies, and government agencies. The company's customers include ATF, Exxon, FBI, IBM, Texas Dept. of Family Protective Services, and Zurich.
The company delivers a portfolio of customer service business intelligence and authentication solutions that are designed to help companies support, understand, and communicate with their customers. Its solutions include the use of technologies, such as speech recognition, natural language understanding, text-to-speech, biometric v
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nuance Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nuance Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nuance Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nuance Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nuance Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nuance Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nuance Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nuance Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
Nuance Communications, Inc. History
Nuance Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nuance Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
Nuance Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nuance Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nuance Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nuance Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Nuance Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nuance Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nuance Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nuance Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nuance Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nuance Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nuance Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nuance Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?