- The report contains detailed information about Ophthalmic Imaging Systems that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ophthalmic Imaging Systems. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ophthalmic Imaging Systems financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ophthalmic Imaging Systems competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ophthalmic Imaging Systems business.
About Ophthalmic Imaging Systems
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems engages in designing, developing, manufacturing, and marketing digital imaging systems and informatics solutions. The primary target market for its digital angiography systems and informatics solutions has been retinal specialists and general ophthalmologists.
The company purchased Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Practice Management (PM) software to be sold to the following ambulatory-care specialties: ophthalmology, obstetrics/gynecology (OB/GYN), orthopedics and primary care.
The company, in January 2008, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Abraxas Medical Solutions, Inc. (Abraxas), acquired all of the assets of AcerMed, Inc. (AcerMed), a developer of EMR and PM software. AcerMed provides EMR and PM software to medical practices, from solo practitioners to multi-site practices, nationwide.
The companys WinStation systems and products, categorized by resolution, are primarily used by retina specialists and general ophthalmologists to capture color images of the retina and to perform a diagnostic procedure known as fluorescein angiography. This procedure is used to diagnose and monitor pathology and provide important information in making treatment decisions. Fluorescein angiography is performed by injecting a fluorescent dye into the bloodstream. As the dye circulates through the blood vessels of the eye, the WinStation system, connected to a medical image capture device called a fundus camera, takes detailed images of the patients retina. These digital images can provide a road map for treatment.
The companys digital WinStation systems allow for immediate diagnosis and treatment of the patient. Images are automatically transferred to a database and permanently stored and archived. It also offers a variety of networking and printer options.
The companys WinStation systems are also used by ophthalmologists to perform indocyanine green (ICG) angiography.
Digital Slit Lamp Imager (DSLI) and WinStation for Slit Lamps
DSLI and WinStation for Slit Lamps are intended for use by a majority of eye care practitioners, including ophthalmologists and optometrists, with an emphasis on imaging the front of the eye. Slit lamps are imaging devices used in all ophthalmic and optometric practices. The DSLI adapts to most slit lamp models and is capable of real-time video capture, database management and archiving.
Abraxas proprietary software automates the workflow of a medical practice consisting of clinical, financial and administrative tasks, all using a single database. Abraxas software modules include:
Abraxas EMR: EMR can be populated with Clinical Pathways that are specific to a particular medical specialty. Alternatively, voice recognition, handwriting, handwriting recognition or typing can be used for charting. Clinicians can have access to the patient's prior chart notes, test results, clinical information, medical images and other information. They can write electronic prescriptions or electronically enter orders for radiology, lab work and other procedures. Certain lab results would come back to the system electronically and populate patients data.
Abraxas PM: PM allows for preprocessing of claims and editing for American National Standards Institute (ANSI) compliance prior to submission to minimize payer rejections. Staff members can review detailed management and financial reports and access on-screen accounts receivable reports with filtering based on a range of criteria. These filters allow for identification of problem accounts.
Abraxas Scheduling: Patient and resource scheduling is also available and built around the needs of busy practices. This software allows users to view on-screen the schedules of one or multiple physicians at any time, reserve time frames for specific appointment reasons and color code them for on-screen identification, and keep track of patients scheduling history.
The primary target market for EMR and PM software is ophthalmologists with various specialties, numbering approximately 17,000 in the United States. Abraxas focuses on the following types of office based physicians: ophthalmology, primary care, obstetrics and gynecology, and orthopedic surgeons.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales and marketing organization has operations primarily in the United States and Canada.
OIS Competition: With respect to WinStation products, the companys primary competitors in the United States, which produce and deliver digital fundus imaging systems are Topcon and Zeiss. The companys primary competitors for the DSLI are Veatch, MVC, Kowa, Helioasis and Lombart.
Abraxas Competition: Competitors for its EMR and PM products, primarily Allscripts/Misys Healthcare Systems, GE, Sage Software, and NextGen provide solutions for the multi-specialty medical market. Competitors, primarily HCIT, Eye Doc and Compulink provide the EMR and or PM solutions to the ocular healthcare market. Others, mainly Digi-Chart and Greenway provide the EMR and PM solutions to the obstetrics and gynecology market.
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ophthalmic Imaging Systems and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ophthalmic Imaging Systems and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Industry Position Analysis
6. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPHTHALMIC IMAGING SYSTEMS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Major Shareholders
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems History
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Offices and Representations
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Capital Market Snapshot
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems 1-year Stock Charts
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems 5-year Stock Charts
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ophthalmic Imaging Systems Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?