- The report contains detailed information about Narrowstep Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Narrowstep Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Narrowstep Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Narrowstep Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Narrowstep Inc business.
About Narrowstep Inc
Narrowstep, Inc. engages in developing, producing, transmitting and managing, through the Internet, television-like channels of streaming video broadcasts which are modified for, and targeted to, specific audiences. The company also offers a range of related services which facilitate channel development, including consulting, channel design, maintenance, operation and content production.
Products and Services
The company provides a range of products and services based on its core technology platform, TelvOS. This is a video and audio management and play-out system. It facilitates making video and audio content available as a live stream, distributing images of live events over the network, as highlights, or video on demand, as searchable content from an archive, and as a 24 x 7 stream, like television. Additionally, video can be offered for download with integrated digital rights management.
From the TelvOS platform, content can be made available to the internet, broadband services, cable and satellite, mobile networks, wireless systems, and to digital signage, point of sale and point of information displays. All elements can be controlled in real time from a web-based interface. The service can be commercialized using pay-per-view, subscription, content syndication, advertising, sponsorship and e-commerce functions, and can be controlled and changed in real time. It also provides full real time monitoring and statistical feedback to the channel operator.
The Narrowstep family of products and services consists of the following:
TelvOS - Core System
The TelvOS Core System is a complete platform for the management and play-out of media over the Internet and other IP networks. The TelvOS Core System includes a content management system to manage, search, and publish rich media assets. Content can be uploaded automatically or manually in any common computer audio, video or streaming format and then managed with full metadata support. Metadata provides detailed descriptions of the content and attaches details such as the length, category and copyright owner. Channel owners can create video sequences for play-out including advertising, station identifications and content trailers, along with the programming content. The content can be made available to viewers as a live, as it happens service, as video on demand, via an archive and search function, and as scheduled programming streams in the Narrowstep Player. The TelvOS Core System features control over in which territories the content is made available provides full security and digital rights management control and can include advertising and sponsorship support, along with pay-per-view and subscription payment packages. Once prepared, the content can be made available to mobile, wireless, broadband and broadcast networks. This system enables customers to build and manage video channels over multiple media outlets. The TelvOS Core System provides detailed statistics on all elements of the systems performance, from the number of unique viewers to the length of time the channel was watched and the number of advertisements delivered.
TelvOS provides clients with a suite of content management tools. Content can be uploaded automatically or manually in any common computer audio, video or streaming format and then managed with full metadata support. A statistics function delivers real time intelligence on the number of viewers, data transferred and even the proportion of the data viewed or listened to. In addition, a detailed search engine supports the retrieval of content from the archive. TelvOS also allows clients to determine how and when to make the content available to viewers. Clients can use TelvOS to make video and audio content available as a live stream, to distribute live event coverage, to play highlights, to provide video on demand, to enable viewers to obtain searchable content from an archive, and to provide continuous play video 24 hours per day, similar to broadcast and cable television.
The companys system enables clients to fully commercialize broadband video distribution by providing complete control and management of advertising co
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NARROWSTEP INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NARROWSTEP INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NARROWSTEP INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NARROWSTEP INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NARROWSTEP INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Narrowstep Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Narrowstep Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Narrowstep Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Narrowstep Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Narrowstep Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. NARROWSTEP INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NARROWSTEP INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NARROWSTEP INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NARROWSTEP INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NARROWSTEP INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NARROWSTEP INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Narrowstep Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Narrowstep Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Narrowstep Inc Major Shareholders
Narrowstep Inc History
Narrowstep Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Narrowstep Inc Offices and Representations
Narrowstep Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Narrowstep Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Narrowstep Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Narrowstep Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Narrowstep Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Narrowstep Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Narrowstep Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Narrowstep Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Narrowstep Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Narrowstep Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Narrowstep Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Narrowstep Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?